Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Good on ya mate , PFA foot soldiers on the ground , we corner the market with our bare foot PPI's next , RobO's and SteveO's inpections .

I will try the thong thing next time .. but then again remember thongs are G strings to us Pommie imports, maybe not .

Just like a little corrosion in England means a sht load of filer and rust here down under.

yes I am selling it, I bought a few cars and thought I'd let go of a few more... My tastes keep changing until I reach what I want to reach... i.e I feel like I want a 930 and it has to be an early one, so I'm paving the way.

TurboT has a 930  and he is in the selling mood ;)

Followed Symsy's example and put on my tyre-kicking thongs (it is Qld, after all!) and went to visit this beauty...

The good: 5 speed manual, motor runs albeit without exhaust manifolds, Bilstein suspension, looks new-ish, supercharger (not fitted)

Not so good: bodywork (think MFX project car with lots of bog), interior won't respond to a bit of Leatherique or Armor-All, fusebox in pass footwell id a spagetti and has missing or broken relays, windscreen cracked in 2 places.

PM me if you want more details or pics, although pics are limited because of close confine of car accommodation.

I notice you have moved a few P cars on but kept a noggy blue s4, recent addition (assuming it goes pretty good for something of its era with 4 doors) / any reason you haven't moved that on.

Edited by smit2100

Followed Symsy's example and put on my tyre-kicking thongs (it is Qld, after all!) and went to visit this beauty...

The good: 5 speed manual, motor runs albeit without exhaust manifolds, Bilstein suspension, looks new-ish, supercharger (not fitted)

Not so good: bodywork (think MFX project car with lots of bog), interior won't respond to a bit of Leatherique or Armor-All, fusebox in pass footwell id a spagetti and has missing or broken relays, windscreen cracked in 2 places.

PM me if you want more details or pics, although pics are limited because of close confine of car accommodation.

That one sounds like a big project and may be somewhat over priced.....

Both of these make mine look like a bigger bargain each day...

colour blind?

Ex Helen Keller car...

I actually don't mind it as it's not the usual borefest of colour combos.  I'd lose the wing, and I think silver rims would look better.  Could also be god aweful but it's one of those cars you'd need to see in the flesh to be sure.

Edited by Pork Chops

I notice you have moved a few P cars on but kept a noggy blue s4, recent addition (assuming it goes pretty good for something of its era with 4 doors) / any reason you haven't moved that on.

Smit - remembered your name from OzAudi I believe, also with a B5 S4 or was it an RS4?  Had my Noggy blue S4 for 10 years last month.  Keeping it because it's a quick, practical, comfortable piece of kit that I know inside out, worth maybe $10k today, so why sell?

The 944 is nice but what is the one on the hoist?

i don't know, lots of customer cars there. there is a neat silver '77 with a 3.0L that the owner is asking 70k for. too rich for my tastes but someone on here might like it.

i quite like the bronzey coloured thing above until i got to the interior, not sold on that..

Edited by clutch-monkey

i don't know, lots of customer cars there. there is a neat silver '77 with a 3.0L that the owner is asking 70k for. too rich for my tastes but someone on here might like it.

i quite like the bronzey coloured thing above until i got to the interior, not sold on that..

silver, 77, 3.0l.....turbo by any chance?

Smit - remembered your name from OzAudi I believe, also with a B5 S4 or was it an RS4?  Had my Noggy blue S4 for 10 years last month.  Keeping it because it's a quick, practical, comfortable piece of kit that I know inside out, worth maybe $10k today, so why sell?

I'm only at 8 years in terms of ownership  and about 4 months off getting to where I wanted it when I first brought it.  I still think its up their with the best daily beat upon cars out there for under 20k if you keep on top the maintenance.  Hopefully the 996TT doesn't follow the same path in terms of time it takes to get that sorted