Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Has anyone here got a coffee Nutella sepia coloured vintage 911 that was all the rage a couple of years back? I quite like 'em.

Good coffee tastes good , but not is so good decaffed. I like the taste , though any caffeine effect is lost on me. I fire up without octane boosters.

Yes

im not sure about this.. I thought IMS was still a potential issue till the new DFI engines came out in 09...

Anyone got info on this car - bad wheel choice and shame dash not finished http://duttongarage.com/Porsche-911-RSR-Recreation~11150

I think it just poppd up on carsales, with no photos.. for 119000...

im not sure about this.. I thought IMS was still a potential issue till the new DFI engines came out in 09...

I think it just poppd up on carsales, with no photos.. for 119000...

Only going by what I've been told (reliably) and read (internet, up to you there), that mid to end of 08 there haven't been many, if any, problems with the IMS

Ha so like I always said, location of original dealer only matters until supply dries up, then nobody cares.  

very pretty car for $90k though. Like minded local car would be asking $120k +?

u recon the wheels would have been an original option in that colour? 

Another very pretty, well priced car (high kms I guess)

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/1985-Porsche-911-Carrera-No-Badge-No-Series/SSE-AD-3806896

Get in quick before the world realises this is 1 more than a 911...

It seems the 911 phenomena of increasing your price has slipped into the 928 realm.... did not sell at $16k so let's try $20k..

That virus is obviously spreading and extends to the 996TT Market this week.  Eg One doesn't sell for nearly 4 months, jack it up 10k and then within a another couple of days, a second one just caught the same 2001 996tt bug and in keeping up with the Jones's, matches it

Edited by smit2100

Yep just look at all those people lining up to grab them yankee parts and cars for pleasure and profit!

Meanwhile our imports will become "exotic" and "original Euro configuration". All good!

And the Aussie cars get put on the slow boat to China because , like , profit mate.

ha mine will be on a slow boat to China the moment someone makes a stupid offer for it.

plus it's brown/brown which is, like, really in.

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3892787?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

Do like. Seems I have a thing for yellow and

orange. However hyperbole alert.

It has a fabulous tip transmission smart auto.

I like my tip, but not that much....