Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Duttonzzz should change their mantra to "MAKE MINE A BITSA." Coz that's what that car is.

Looks like a standard 76 911 to me apart from the rear wing, front guard side indicators & C3 badge

I was interested in it about 10 months ago when it was first put up for sale by the previous owner 

Rear guards, wheels, front and rear spoilers, SC or 3.2 front guards, paint, rear centre reflector. Carrera clone.

Is the paint it's non original colour? Aside from the flares it's all pretty easy stuff to revert if you had an issue with it. I dont know if I'd put it in the 'bitza' or 'Klassy' category................at least the mods are period (ish) correct. 

and I always figured you to be a foot long kind of guy tassie?

a 930 isnt lunch...but it can carry it ;) 

ABCAAE82-F5D9-40F4-8822-5C322AC48045_zps

mmmmm Vacanza. I eat there when I'm in Sydney for work. Looking forward to next Thursday, the Vacanza, mushroom, cheese, bianchi, with truffle oil.... I'm drooling just thinking about it!

I kinda like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131848528783 

and 2016 is the YOTB (year of the brown)

I kinda like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131848528783 

and 2016 is the YOTB (year of the brown)

I love that thing as it is.  When everyone is so caught up on Porsche values and originality and scared to drive them in case a light pole jumps out at them, I think an 'ol beater Porsche is cool as.  

Or do this.

2717_1lg.jpg

Surprised it doubled? Nope

Sounds like that could have hidden rust issues if it already has some as listed. I'll have the wheels if anyone buys it

why? Doubled from what ? 

Edited by michel

DBD3EB70-9FF5-41A2-A999-E2CBCB919371_zps

Tom, you've fallen for the new mistress, the outcast dark tartan tart will soon be your playtoy PRI-TartanRedvsCathedral-ISODress-1_1024 and the super sexy sparkling starlet must find another guy (or gal?) free-shipping-lastest-model-Sexy-dress-F As the king of your new mancave, surely there's room for a threesome in the stacker spa? Both beauties in their own way, how is a man expected to resist the temptation of either ......Why not keep and service them both Tomnus .....

Tom, you've fallen for the new mistress, the outcast dark tartan tart will soon be your playtoy g of your new mancave, surely there's room for a threesome in the stacker spa? Both beauties in their own way, how is a man expected to resist the temptation of either ......Why not keep and service them both Tomnus .....

Yeah baby

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1979/SSE-AD-3752588/?Cr=16

Although the headline price hasn't changed, this car has been reduced to $75,500, down from $77,900 which IIRC, was down from $79,000. The car has been on the market for some time. Looks good in the photos but there is now an admission that the paintwork might be a bit sub standard.

I am losing track of all these turbos. Have we seen this one before?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1989/SSE-AD-4037211/?Cr=47

Tom has some competition. Why are so many selling Turbos. The bubble burst (if this doesn't give Tom an opportunity for more marketing, I don't know what will!!:D)

You sure its an MFI? 

@michel Update, just noticed the ad has been updated with a vin and it appears it is. I'm now feeling rather anxious................I'm out of room and Porsche funds but damn that would be good buying. Will be interesting to see what it actually sells for, I'm assuming there maybe a mini auction happening? 

Duttonzzz should change their mantra to "MAKE MINE A BITSA." Coz that's what that car is.

A little harsh as it ignores the vast quantities of premium stock they normally hold and shift and I'd say this car is not typical.  But why stick to the facts as nobody else does when it comes to the evil Duttons.