Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

How many GT3s were sold in Australia? I had always thought they were relatively rare, but they seem to be popping up quite regularly. It really does seem like the 'early millenium' model to own, a true collectible for the future.

Here you go, the number ARE fairly low

996 Gen

pasted-graphic.jpg

997 Gen

997%20GT3%20delivery%20stats.gif

Sort of. It's fun but not as hard to drive as a 400rwhp 1,000kg 911. i just don't get that sense of doom I seem to enjoy so much.

Haha, I get it. My 400 hp/tonne clubman used to illicit that sense of doom. I had to sell it before it delivered on the promise!

I put in on Carsales tonight. If it sells it sells otherwise I'll just have to put up with it.

Sorry to see it up for grabs Uncle. But I think a 930 is your true calling. Good luck with it.

Haha, I get it. My 400 hp/tonne clubman used to illicit that sense of doom. I had to sell it before it delivered on the promise!

Doom? I'll show you doom! Buy a 996 GT2 and when the forecast is iffy, try to hold the throttle pedal to the floor while you count to five. You'll be somewhere far far away by then.

A GT2 always feels like the steering wheel is preheated to 500 degrees when you first touch it. If you're not religious, it's a fun to find out you could be.

Shame to hear the rocket is leaving the fold Uncle. The money will be well spent elsewhere no doubt. Go on, get a GT2 while they are cheap(ish).

Good question! I gathered orange pearl is "Zanzibar Red?" (Currently 3 out of 6 on the market)

Great colour but some don't like it. There is a Zanzibar Red 996 GT2 here in WA. Thought I'd bought it a few years ago but the owner changed his mind. Looks fantastic but it's a hard colour to repair if damaged.

Great colour but some don't like it. There is a Zanzibar Red 996 GT2 here in WA. Thought I'd bought it a few years ago but the owner changed his mind. Looks fantastic but it's a hard colour to repair if damaged.

Zanzibar GT2 now that sounds interesting!

Definitely a subjective colour though

EDIT:

7148114505_4bd769eb36.jpg

Looks good!