What's putting a smile on your dial?

19 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

I was fortunate enough to come face to face with the original KLASSY on Saturday and just had to share ;)

Seems longhoods were perfect candidates for 959 conversions :Chuckle2: 

Well at least this one was an original Targa versus a Coupe :huh:

IMG_1278.thumb.JPG.3ffb011d17afdc109ca2abfec7411b72.JPGIMG_1277.thumb.JPG.b31e44ea87bbf17317557e8022a735d5.JPG

What is the filler behind the passenger door? Not sure if it is a 72 but it look like they tried to put matching fillers on either side?

42 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

I was fortunate enough to come face to face with the original KLASSY on Saturday and just had to share ;)

Seems longhoods were perfect candidates for 959 conversions :Chuckle2: 

Well at least this one was an original Targa versus a Coupe :huh:

IMG_1278.thumb.JPG.3ffb011d17afdc109ca2abfec7411b72.JPGIMG_1277.thumb.JPG.b31e44ea87bbf17317557e8022a735d5.JPG

I know it’s an unfashionable stance, but I always liked Klassy. 

Wtf? 

What makes a person wake up one day and say "I might wear a Friesian cow jacket and a stupid bow tie today" 

Or "I might dye my hair bright pink and wear matching glasses to go on telly"

Or "Yeah, I'm gunna dress as a 1920's gangster today. Ain't no fool gunna mess with me!" 

Or "Well I think you should dress as Batmans nemesis, The Penguin, and I'll go as Margaret Thatcher/Count Dracula!" 🙄

5 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Wtf? 

What makes a person wake up one day and say "I might wear a Friesian cow jacket and a stupid bow tie today" 

Or "I might dye my hair bright pink and wear matching glasses to go on telly"

Or "Yeah, I'm gunna dress as a 1920's gangster today. Ain't no fool gunna mess with me!" 

Or "Well I think you should dress as Batmans nemesis, The Penguin, and I'll go as Margaret Thatcher/Count Dracula!" 🙄

Not much to have a laugh at these days mate,   So I suppose these characters are doing us a favor ;) maybe?

27 minutes ago, tomo said:

Not much to have a laugh at these days mate,   So I suppose these characters are doing us a favor ;) maybe?

Fair point 😅

I slipped on shiny concrete at a job on Saturday, and reckon I've broken a bone in my wrist again. The missus thought it was funny when I got home, so that's a good thing I s'pose 😅🙄

I'm just having a whinge after an average day

1 minute ago, LeeM said:

Fair point 😅

I slipped on shiny concrete at a job on Saturday, and reckon I've broken a bone in my wrist again. The missus thought it was funny when I got home, so that's a good thing I s'pose 😅🙄

I'm just having a whinge after an average day

Geeze that's no good Mate , Bloody wrist what PITA they never seem to heal properly 

So by the humour it created I gather the Missus has not broken a bone in her hand, 

;)

Just now, tomo said:

Geeze that's no good Mate , Bloody wrist what PITA they never seem to heal properly 

So by the humour it created I gather the Missus has not broken a bone in her hand, 

;)

😅  She's the type that always laughs whenever I, or anyone else hurts themselves. She's been off work the past 3 weeks with her sore back, so I've been giving her a dose of her own medicine 😅

Yeah, I broke the scaphoid bone when I was racing bikes years ago. This is the 3rd time. Apparently its one of the smallest bones in the body that doesn't get enough blood flow (or something), and takes forever to heal, if at all. Bloody sore, and I don't really have a choice not to work, yet as long as I wear the brace that restricts up n down movement it's manageable...kinda.

3 hours ago, LeeM said:

😅  She's the type that always laughs whenever I, or anyone else hurts themselves. She's been off work the past 3 weeks with her sore back, so I've been giving her a dose of her own medicine 😅

Yeah, I broke the scaphoid bone when I was racing bikes years ago. This is the 3rd time. Apparently its one of the smallest bones in the body that doesn't get enough blood flow (or something), and takes forever to heal, if at all. Bloody sore, and I don't really have a choice not to work, yet as long as I wear the brace that restricts up n down movement it's manageable...kinda.

Bummer mate , broke mine many year ago on the bike( well off the bike actually) it was explained to me that it only gets a blood supply from one side so the other side of the break doesn’t get any at all and hence the reason that limiting the movement of the hand is imperative to a successful recovery, take it easy or it may need to be pinned and there is not really a third option 

13 hours ago, LeeM said:

She's the type that always laughs whenever I, or anyone else hurts themselves

Don’t laugh until you know they’re hurt. As the sayin’ goes. 😂 Apologies for the black humour Lee😁 Hope it heals quickly.  

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

So @LeeM you're not going to be a Porsche Wanker for a while unless you are ambidextrous of course :) 

Nah that's called 'I can't be arsed syndrome' mate. But I am a self confessed wanker, so there's no escaping that title. 

Still driving the van and working, so ya just deal with it.

4 hours ago, sjm said:

Don’t laugh until you know they’re hurt. As the sayin’ goes. 😂 Apologies for the black humour Lee😁 Hope it heals quickly.  

😅 All good mate 👍 

3 hours ago, tomo said:

image-vuR7uWptYlVKUDE8.jpg

The there's... (legit cookbook too)

Screenshot-20220329-100841-Instagram.jpg