WTB 964 C2 Manual

Troy Smith

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So close, bummer. Stick with it, something will come up - just ask Fraz! 

For sure Hugh. 

I hunted so hard for my car it became an obsession, in the end the car found me.  

@Troy Smith Pop down to the SMT at DAK DAK this Saturday the 6th mate. I would be happy to show you my C4 so you can have a decent look at one without the pressure of buying.

@Troy Smith Pop down to the SMT at DAK DAK this Sunday mate. I would be happy to show you my C4 so you can have a decent look at one without the pressure of buying.

Good suggestion. We don't bite and there's usually a good selection of cars to peruse. It's a good opportunity to see different cars up close and hear from owners what the cars are really like to live with - knowing they're not trying to sell.

For sure Hugh. 

I hunted so hard for my car it became an obsession, in the end the car found me.  

@Troy Smith Pop down to the SMT at DAK DAK this Sunday mate. I would be happy to show you my C4 so you can have a decent look at one without the pressure of buying.

That's a great idea! I'd love to come. Where can I find the details of the event? 

@Troy Smith Pop down to the SMT at DAK DAK this Saturday the 6th mate. I would be happy to show you my C4 so you can have a decent look at one without the pressure of buying.

This is so true Fraz! 

Thanks to a fella -sorry I forgot who it was- who left a lead on the forums regarding an Aussie 964C2 for sale.. Moments later the seller and I were already speaking about purchasing the car and instead of being forced to pay a deposit (which I was happy to do so), I was kindly invited out to have a look and a test drive just to make sure everything was clear before the purchase.

I will also be going to DakDak Troy but unfortunately my 964 is out for a MAJOR service. Don't worry, always next time!!

Look out for a Japanese Ferrari lol.

Thanks to a fella -sorry I forgot who it was- who left a lead on the forums regarding an Aussie 964C2 for sale.. Moments later the seller and I were already speaking about purchasing the car and instead of being forced to pay a deposit (which I was happy to do so), I was kindly invited out to have a look and a test drive just to make sure everything was clear before the purchase.

Not another one! I've run out of fingers and toes to keep count.

Thought I'd give an update. After going along to the Dak Dak smt in Melbourne and meeting some great a very generous people. I came away knowing more than ever this was the car I wanted. After being approached by a second seller of a C4 in my budget I put a deposit down only to receive it back days later. Again! I though that was the end for me after being unsuccessful at buying two. I was starting to think it was never going to happen. However 3rd time lucky. I have a deposit down on a great C4. Can't wait to get it. 

Archived