Who's on Instagram?

You can find mine at @nur754 https://www.instagram.com/nur754/ 

Warning, not Porsche centric... but if you want to see some Porsches, food, wine & puppies you've come to the right place! 

I guess I eat & drink more than I drive Porsches? 

A warning to those planning to follow Edgy...his food posts are guaranteed to make you fat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I joined only to find that you cannot access properly from a PC, ie no photo uploads (save from your avatar pic) and cannot get it to work on my Blackberry.... daft program!

Get with the times Foxy.  Who uses a PC?  Insta increasingly penalises you the larger the device you use.  It's a 'cool' thing.  Are you cool enough?

Get with the times Foxy.  Who uses a PC?  Insta increasingly penalises you the larger the device you use.  It's a 'cool' thing.  Are you cool enough?

I sit in front of a PC all day long...... much easier for me from pc.
I drive a 928, how cool could I be!

I does not work on PC or my blackberry, it is still daft :rolleyes:
I have an Instagram account that I cannot use....  I tried..... :)

Edited by ANF

I don't get FB ads. FB works absolutely fine for me. No complaints there.You should send an angry telegram or aerogramme to this Z guy.

Well aren't you lucky then! Sponsored ads pop up all the time, yet I rarely look at FB anymore (only Porsche content), so I don't really care :) 

I haven't even downloaded the FB app mate, as the last time I did, my phone wouldn't load until I deleted it. A little wary of downloading apps etc, as I'm a muppet with technology, and worried that anything I do install is a scam

I haven't even downloaded the FB app mate, as the last time I did, my phone wouldn't load until I deleted it. A little wary of downloading apps etc, as I'm a muppet with technology, and worried that anything I do install is a scam

I don't have a smartphone so I have no knowledge of apps , scams , viruses etc.

Old skool healthy,  with a 2009 laptop running as strongly as any old Porsche! Life is good!

I don't have the FB app on my phone, just use the web browser, works well and no silly app. Instagram will just be for looking at stuff then.......

I don't have the FB app on my phone, just use the web browser, works well and no silly app. Instagram will just be for looking at stuff then.......

Thats all I use it for. Porsches and dogs. Unless Karolina Witkowska shows up in my page feed ofcourse