Who's on Instagram?

Thank goodness for Google - Hooley Dooley Lee, you know the names of ALL the hot ones :wub:

You googled her name? That was dangerous! You may want to delete your browsing history ;)   (She is rather lovely with the best smile) 

Interesting one @LeeM.  

So who do you follow, apart from the car, BBQing & blowing stuff up related stuff?  I follow Samantha Armatyge.  She's gorgeous.

Thread just went NSFW...

Just like the general internet, there are PLENTY of interesting / nearly nude people to follow on Insta...

Interesting one @LeeM.  

So who do you follow, apart from the car, BBQing & blowing stuff up related stuff?  I follow Samantha Armatyge.  She's gorgeous.

Mainly car (Porsche) related pages, yet I've forgotten who else I follow. Katarina for sure though

What is NSFW? New South F..... Wales? ;) 

Get with the times Foxy.  Who uses a PC?  Insta increasingly penalises you the larger the device you use.  It's a 'cool' thing.  Are you cool enough?

I figured it out, can use our tablet, a real PITA to gets my pics on there but hey for the greater good :Confused02:

anf928

Edited by ANF

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A couple of months ago, I created an Instagram page - @porchemaan787. Initially, I started sitting there to follow some bloggers and learn about the latest news in acquaintances' lives. But at some point, I wondered if I would be able to develop my account.  First, I tried to buy instagram followers and likes. Then I started posting more content communicating with more prominent bloggers. As a result, I developed my account for an audience of a thousand people. It's not much, but it's something.  I usually share my car care experience and make funny videos. Who will be interested, come in.