Did anyone end up buying the black auto 968 for sale in the Newcastle area that was recently discussed?

It has been sold .... it now resides in Sydney

It made a stopover at mine on its way home so that I could see it once again .... still as nice as I remember it ....

Was bought by a member of the forum so we will hopefully still see it on SMT's but I'll let them chime in and tell you all about it .. :)

It has been sold .... it now resides in Sydney

It made a stopover at mine on its way home so that I could see it once again .... still as nice as I remember it ....

Was bought by a member of the forum so we will hopefully still see it on SMT's but I'll let them chime in and tell you all about it .. :)

Ahh, good to hear that it went to a member.  I did enjoy driving it.

I would have thought that is very well priced for a late model turbo or am I missing something?  I paid close to that for my S2 :wacko:

39's seem to be the magic number at the moment, just under the dreaded $40k mark......

The exhaust is the worst I have ever seen on a turbo, admittedly all it needs is a chrome extension but why wouldn't you have just done that, it looks crap on an otherwise neat looking car.

The exhaust is the worst I have ever seen on a turbo, admittedly all it needs is a chrome extension but why wouldn't you have just done that, it looks crap on an otherwise neat looking car.

I agree.......subtract 2 points for the lack of exhaust attention but add another for the nicely coloured coolant tank ;).

I still think that's a great looking car for the money, not that I ever wanted a turbo over the S2, but surely that's priced to sell?

I agree.......subtract 2 points for the lack of exhaust attention but add another for the nicely coloured coolant tank ;).

I still think that's a great looking car for the money, not that I ever wanted a turbo over the S2, but surely that's priced to sell?

Price doesn't seem too bad, for me too many landscape shots and not enough detail pics, so 2 points off for that as well:o

There is a reference to the "S" spec as well, M030 maybe? I would like to see an option sticker. I notice it has cruise control also, good those freeway runs, kms getting up there unless all the essentials have been done.

The first one has only just been listed so haven't had the time to discuss it ....

Stunning looking car but unfortunately I don't think we are ready for such a highly priced import .... (yeah, I went there) ..

Second one is also a stunning looking car, but for a different reason, we are not ready for such a highly priced 1st series 944 .... a 85.5 wouldn't reach those heights, so I think it's way too optimistic ....

Anything further anyone??

The first one has only just been listed so haven't had the time to discuss it ....

Stunning looking car but unfortunately I don't think we are ready for such a highly priced import .... (yeah, I went there) ..

Second one is also a stunning looking car, but for a different reason, we are not ready for such a highly priced 1st series 944 .... a 85.5 wouldn't reach those heights, so I think it's way too optimistic ....

Anything further anyone??

'optimistic', yes that's one word that comes to mind

This one owner S2 was also listed recently. I've always loved the Kalahari Beige colour!

The seller isn't a forum member?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/other-automotive/porsche-944-s2-one-owner-from-new-165-km/1158207984

I've bought a lot of gear from this bloke & it is generally very good.  I'm sure this car would be in good order (sure looks the goods).