I know of an exceptional 944 turbo that could become available, PM for details.

might have to start calling u flipper if that means what I think. Buying and selling 2 in a year might qualify.  What are u contemplating?

i think the problem is you can get a 911 for not much more. I considered checking this out, but decided for an extra 5-10k I can get a younger 996

I have also been looking at 996's but I would be scared as hell looking at a 996 on the cheap end of the purchasing scale.  If you're talking 30k purchase it would have to be neglected & therefore pricey as hell to rectify.  Scary stuff methinks.  You are braver than me Jonathan (of course if you can do the work yourself things become far more viable).

i think the problem is you can get a 911 for not much more. I considered checking this out, but decided for an extra 5-10k I can get a younger 996

Not really. For every price point pretty much $30k and up you have the option of a 911 or the choice of at least one if not several other P cars. Diverse market with diverse wants :)

Not really. For every price point pretty much $30k and up you have the option of a 911 or the choice of at least one if not several other P cars. Diverse market with diverse wants :)

yes you can! Plenty of tip 996s under $30k that have similar ks to that tip 968...

He has been trying to bait on FB in an aircooled page, didn't get a warm reception given shitty description, pics and attitude. I'd suggest not a real seller...

He had a shitty attitude when i contacted him as well, he sent me something that may suggest he was some sort of dealer, a screen shot of something he had sent to someone else with a stock number on it, buyer beware me thinks ;)