3.2 Carrera Market Watch

13 hours ago, rminc said:

I looked through the 200 odd photos. Aesthetically it looks very tidy. I can't really fault any of the panel gaps etc. On the driver's side it looks like the guard may have been removed, but nothing major. I'm not certain either, as it's difficult to tell. 

You're more than welcome to post up the underbody shots. I'm sure everyone will help you out. 

Thanks @rminc I appreciate you looking at all those photos. Underbody shots I'd have to upload to a hosting site I'd assume? I'm not sure if the seller would appreciate me doing that though.

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, Boxer said:

Umm wow ok

Just asking for value feedback I thought, yep prospective seller so will now retreat back to my corner, sorry all for the inconvenience.

Those are just the rules of the site so I wouldn't be too concerned.  Membership is only $25 and will allow further discussions and perhaps find a potential buyer without the hassles of dealing with Carsales idiots.

1 hour ago, Boxer said:

Umm wow ok

Just asking for value feedback I thought, yep prospective seller so will now retreat back to my corner, sorry all for the inconvenience.

No offence intended mate. I'm just doing the job as a forum moderator, yet you've been a member here for 10 years, so you should be aware by now that any posts which are basically saying "I'm selling or thinking of selling my car, whaddya wanna pay for it?" are going to be reported by other members, and/or hidden or deleted by admin or moderators. 

Your post in particular was reported by another member, so we have to have a look at it, then act as per the forum guidelines as set out by its creators, a.k.a Admin (The bosses), not the moderators (the managers).

Your post and those related to it were hidden, not deleted, and I'd be happy the unhide them if you become a financial member to promote the sale of your car.

Again, it's not personal, it's just following forum guidelines 

Cheers

Moderating team 

27 minutes ago, LeeM said:

No offence intended mate. I'm just doing the job as a forum moderator, yet you've been a member here for 10 years, so you should be aware by now that any posts which are basically saying "I'm selling or thinking of selling my car, whaddya wanna pay for it?" are going to be reported by other members, and/or hidden or deleted by admin or moderators. 

Your post in particular was reported by another member, so we have to have a look at it, then act as per the forum guidelines as set out by its creators, a.k.a Admin (The bosses), not the moderators (the managers).

Your post and those related to it were hidden, not deleted, and I'd be happy the unhide them if you become a financial member to promote the sale of your car.

Again, it's not personal, it's just following forum guidelines 

Cheers

Moderating team 

Another member reported it ? Lol 

DA5246FC-5F8D-48A4-A4B8-5050D4E51D2A.jpeg

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Peter M said:

Evidently there is still a market for rusty bottomed 3.2's

Lot 233 - 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Coupe (shannons.com.au)

Currently at $140,000 with 6 days to go.

Admittedly looks great on top but surprised it's drawn such a high bid.

Surprising for a car that has rarely seen the wet and kept in a temperature-controlled room.