[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

42 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Agree @Kerry anonymity is ok with me too & understand it's not a PFA event. Wasn't me who raised the idea of PFA name tags. 

I'll just be  at Elwood at 930 for anyone who wants to convoy down... as convoy-loving, like minded mates do!!

Cheers

philbee

D'oh! Sorry mate, shouldn't sit down at the computer before adequate caffeine is consumed! <_<

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/12/2017 at 10:57 AM, D-banger said:

Anyone interested in a more "interesting" drive down to Geelong.

We wouldn't be able to offer the same quality of roads as the usual SMT route, but anything has to be better than the Princes Fwy.

Might have to head off an hour or so earlier.

looking for EOI

I am wanting to join you for the run D.

3 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

@Skidmarks Boy I hope its the one you mentioned at Elwood that I cannot wait to see in the flesh.  If so it will the highlight of my day.

Alas, no.  That one is due 2018.

Will be the 09 - but have done a deal to sell it so if $ arrive before then it’ll be something else. 

2 hours ago, climateworrier said:

I'm in. Welcome to sunny Geelong, bring a brolly, raincoat, muffler, gloves, balaclava, akubra and lots of sunscreen-you will need them all

Well it is Victoria ?

2 hours ago, Stew F said:

You guys got something against loud cars?

Oh.. I've just spent big spondoolahs on my muffler getting it as loud as... how do say it, loud as f$&@!! Am I in trouble with the warrior? But I'll bring suncream and a brolle!

On 29/12/2017 at 2:24 AM, LeeM said:

Just make sure someone does a video of it all. I'd considered driving over, but its too close to being back at work with my new job after the Xmas break, and I don't want to piss them off just yet by taking time off

I’ll be doing some filming on the day Lee.

On 19/12/2017 at 11:39 AM, Philbee said:

Just a thought.... Anyone going via bayside direction (beach rd), could meet at the last RSR coffee spot (Elwood point) at 930 for a 945am depart. Arrive geelong abt 11am.

nothing like a p-car convoy on geelong rd I reckon! 

Philbee (he who loves a convoy)

So, based on numbers anticipated to turn up, may I suggest we move forward the departure time from Brighton to 9am?

#wantaparkingspaceinside

42 minutes ago, Mike-S said:

So, based on numbers anticipated to turn up, may I suggest we move forward the departure time from Brighton to 9am?

#wantaparkingspaceinside

Sounds like a plan @Mike-S... meet from830am onwards... leave at 9am.

Meet at  point ormond off beach rd, where the last RSR cars & coffee was. I'll update original post with a map showing where it is... 

On 19/12/2017 at 11:39 AM, Philbee said:

Just a thought.... Anyone going via bayside direction (beach rd), could meet at the last RSR coffee spot (Elwood point) at 930 for a 945am depart. Arrive geelong abt 11am.

nothing like a p-car convoy on geelong rd I reckon! 

Philbee (he who loves a convoy)

UPDATE - for those of you who want to meet bayside & convoy down to the BANGER, see you at POINT ORMOND, ELWOOD.

TIME - 830 - leaving at 9am !!

the entrance (the turn off from beach rd) is where you see the "33" icon below.

Meetg

Archived