[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

11 hours ago, Philbee said:

Philbee update: 

My black beauty has been booked into the beautician today for a facial.... ready for the banger next week. An unveiling of a new look! 

Hope you will like it.... :P

@PhilbeeYou have me intrigued.  Unsure what you could do to improve that black beauty of yours so I am interested to see what you have done.  

If we are all cleaning up our cars to ensure that they look their best I also better get mine sorted before next Saturday.  I have been busy renovating the bathroom so car washing has been left off the to do list for the last few weeks

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

@PhilbeeYou have me intrigued.  Unsure what you could do to improve that black beauty of yours so I am interested to see what you have done.  

If we are all cleaning up our cars to ensure that they look their best I also better get mine sorted before next Saturday.  I have been busy renovating the bathroom so car washing has been left off the to do list for the last few weeks

sneak preview of @Philbee 's new look

ITUdIwn.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

thats just up the road from @KGB and my place - we can send over the balding white guy gang from Ivanhoe to mess you up a little..... 

I think it's the same street as a certain motorbike club as well.

7 minutes ago, Stew F said:

I think it's the same street as a certain motorbike club as well.

It sure is - the gate to that Motorcycle enthusiasts facility is removed on a regular basis by Front end loaders driven by police officers.....cant figure out why, its just a club house after all :ph34r: 

Station street in Fairfield - plenty of places to eat or a $10 Uber ride into Brunswick, Fitzroy or Northcote for something a little more interesting; PM me if you want any suggestions or assistance

1 hour ago, Ozvino said:

thats really unfair - they are just like minded motorcycle enthusiasts who share a common passion for motorcycles - and killing people 

Remind me to tell you some real life stories next time.

12 hours ago, Ozvino said:

Let us know where, we will send around an African gang to trash it for you (Melbourne joke)

Stu is planning to bring back guests of questionable-repute, so I assume he'll be in charge of the trashing.

12 hours ago, Ozvino said:

51 minutes ago, Tit said:

Stu is planning to bring back guests of questionable-repute, so I assume he'll be in charge of the trashing.

What do you mean questionable repute?  I'm only after guests of ill repute.  I have a fairly low set of moral standards.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, 911 Snake said:

In! 

Will be leaving from Richmond with a few other mates at 9:11am 

Hi Snake, I am intending to drive down as well, as I am in Hawthorn, could I join your group for the trip?

11 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

For anyone coming from the Moonee Valley region and is keen to convoy, we can start the trip from 7/11 on the corner of Buckley and Mount road. Google maps says 1hr 8mins in total so aiming to leave around 9:15am.

@911B @TwoHeadsTas and anyone else who's this way!

Google maps link

Thanks.  Wife is now coming over on boat with me, but won;t be coming to Geelong (going to boring shit like Tennis and shows etc:mellow:).  Will have to drop her off at daughter's place, so 9.15 there is probably a realistic goer for me now

Just now, TwoHeadsTas said:

Thanks.  Wife is now coming over on boat with me, but won;t be coming to Geelong (going to boring shit like Tennis and shows etc:mellow:).  Will have to drop her off at daughter's place, so 9.15 there is probably a realistic goer for me now

Will be bringing the 996C2 as the couple of little problems being fixed today hopefully...

On 08/01/2018 at 8:39 AM, hugh said:

Keep in mind that the venue wont be open until 11. 

Bayside convoy update:

looks like it's about an hr to "the banger" from Elwood....see below.. so, meet at 845, leaving after 9. Maybe 915.... can decide when we meet.

see you at Elwood!!

To the banger

4 hours ago, Philbee said:

Bayside convoy update:

looks like it's about an hr to "the banger" from Elwood....see below.. so, meet at 845, leaving after 9. Maybe 915.... can decide when we meet.

see you at Elwood!!

To the banger

Nice one @Philbee  I’ll be joining the fray. 

In other news, as mentioned previously I’m going to be filming on the day, with a view to capturing a sense of the day, the people, the commraderie and, of course the cars. 

If you see the camera on the day, give us a wave. I might even ask a few of the more vocal / camera friendly members a few questions on camera too.

20 hours ago, Stew F said:

What do you mean questionable repute?  I'm only after guests of ill repute.  I have a fairly low set of moral standards.

Well, these things are subjective, I didn't want to get ahead of you...

9 hours ago, scashin said:

Should be there.  Anyone with a 997.1?  I'd like to chat

I only have a 964, am I allowed to chat? :P

Archived