[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't you know it.  Have been bitten by some bug or something on the knee whilst working in the garden and right knee swollen and I cannot bend it.  I am off to the doctors in a minute to try and get some sort of miracle cure.  I cannot bend it so driving is out of the question.  If not fixed by tomorrow morning then I am not able to come tomorrow.

Not happy:(

9 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Wouldn't you know it.  Have been bitten by some bug or something on the knee whilst working in the garden and right knee swollen and I cannot bend it.  I am off to the doctors in a minute to try and get some sort of miracle cure.  I cannot bend it so driving is out of the question.  If not fixed by tomorrow morning then I am not able to come tomorrow.

Unlucky, Phil.

13 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

you need a 928 mate - no knee bending required !

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Phil... if ur no good tomorrow, uber it to Elwood by 9am and come down as a passenger..? Just a thought...

don't wanna miss a good bbq snag, a yak about p-cars and a look around a bangered hangar!!

The other phil (the lucky one)

I haven't parked in the city for a while around the hangar's local streets, but beware COGG street parking is more per hour than you guys pay in Melb.

So if you don't get into the premium spots and end up in the street, your pockets might have to be deeper than expected

41 minutes ago, deano said:

I haven't parked in the city for a while around the hangar's local streets, but beware COGG street parking is more per hour than you guys pay in Melb.

So if you don't get into the premium spots and end up in the street, your pockets might have to be deeper than expected

clearly you havn''t  been to Geelong for a while. Its free parking on weekends , 2 hour limit out front.

6 hours ago, Ozvino said:

maybe a good idea to refresh/consolidate all of the meeting spots?

I might drive over and meet the Elwood crew

One more time for @Ozvino  and olde time sake.....  bayside convoy meeting here folks (ELWOOD, POINT ORMOND, off beach rd) - come as early as you like to soak in the sea air but its abt an hr to geelong, so leaving after 9, maybe 915, 930...?  Group discussion and decision to be made - gotta be in it to sway the team!

Enter at the "33" icon shown below 

(btw, my car is black and damn good looking (I on the other hand am just a mug punter) :rofl:

Meetg

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Thanks for all the offers.  I have it iced up and fingers crossed for the morning.  Drugs they are a wonderful thing sometimes and they seem to have taken the edge off 

I can pick you up on the way through as well Phil if needed.

One more time for [mention=588]Ozvino[/mention]  and olde time sake.....  bayside convoy meeting here folks (ELWOOD, POINT ORMOND, off beach rd) - come as early as you like to soak in the sea air but its abt an hr to geelong, so leaving after 9, maybe 915, 930...?  Group discussion and decision to be made - gotta be in it to sway the team!

Enter at the "33" icon shown below 
(btw, my car is black and damn good looking (I on the other hand am just a mug punter) rofl.gif

24686613577_f1c26d4414_b.jpg  
+1. See you in the morning

10 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just waiting to get on the Spirit in Devonport, running about 2 hours late.  Hope they can make up plenty of time otherwise I might miss the rendezvous for the trip down?

Should be docked at 8.10, 4th car from front on main deck, hopefully will be ok?

Archived