[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, hugh said:

Its a Zag car, I have met the owner but not sure if he is a PFAer

You Champion. John at ZAG is going to find me the exact paint code ?. Many thanks.

FYI that is a Jap ‘88 Carrera and whilst that is a repaint it is the original colour. Rare I’d think for an ‘88.

Was sold by Duttons at some stage.

http://duttongarage.com/Porsche-911-Carrera-3-2-73-RS-Recreation~14805

2 minutes ago, Pork Chops said:

You Champion. John at ZAG is going to find me the exact paint code ?. Many thanks.

FYI that is a Jap ‘88 Carrera and whilst that is a repaint it is the original colour. Rare I’d think for an ‘88.

Don't tease up brother chops and tell us you have decided on a colour?

Or is this just a ploy to make us think that and you will choose something completely opposite..........

2 minutes ago, Pork Chops said:

Does this mean that you may have actually chosen a colour!!

1 minute ago, P-Kay said:

Don't tease up brother chops and tell us you have decided on a colour?

Or is this just a ploy to make us think that and you will choose something completely opposite..........

I think he may have us all fooled there @P-Kay  or maybe he is just the fool! :ph34r:

On 21/01/2018 at 9:07 AM, Niko said:

IMG_3362 2

If ever a photo deserved a caption competition this one is.

'I brought my towels, shampoo, conditioner, scissors, beard trimmer and gel, but no-one.....NO-ONE wants a trim! ? 'What a waste of time this was!' 

What an absolutely fantastic looking event and well done to all involved in making it happen. I’m envious of everyone who managed to attend who managed to take in all those great cars.

It was just bad luck that it was the same weekend as our annual trip to Jindabyne so I was enjoying some very quiet roads up in the high country 

I spoke to Kerry about the posters and Tee's.............. Kerry did the artwork on the Hangarbanger promo poster. Having the artwork etc, and knowing more about that than I,  he will follow up re pricing and take expressions of interest on numbers. @kerry

On 22/01/2018 at 8:36 PM, Pork Chops said:

Was sold by Duttons at some stage.

http://duttongarage.com/Porsche-911-Carrera-3-2-73-RS-Recreation~14805

Jesus get of the pot and shit !  Guards red or arctic silver and be done with it 

I thought a converted jap zag car would have been below Duttons.......

Archived