[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, KG said:

Well, I've never experience something quite like that before. I am still buzzing thinking about all the cars, people and overall vibe of this event. Thanks to all those who made the effort to make this happen.

Here are a few pics from my day...

Looking forward to catching you guys at the next event!

Great pics @KG- look forward to seeing some of the drone footage!

Saturday completely exceeded my very high expectations. I spent so much time talking rubbish to everyone that I forgot to actually really look at most cars. Great to put a face to many more of a forum name and catch up with those more familiar. 

It's all been said, but thanks to John, Kerry and Hugh. The PFA and Melbourne Porsche scene is full of great down to earth people with fantastic energy. Saturday was a special day and I'm glad I was a part of it. If only I got there early enough to get a car park... 

21 hours ago, polorot said:

I dont know how many times I was approached yesterday with people asking if they could buy one of the "Promo" posters. I think I will look into getting a batch printed if there is enough interest.......... I will cost them out this week. Can I have an indication of who would to buy one if they work out under $10?

I'm in for a poster!! Thanks!

9 hours ago, polorot said:

@TrevMcRev I HAVE YOUR GO PRO CAP !!!. Do you want it back or does it go down with the Hangar?   Must have come off as you left the building sideways at speed!!!

She came in on a wrecking ball

Send in the wrecking ball John!

What goes down at the hangar stays at the hangar!

Oh, and thanks soooooo much for the day!

It really was perfect way to close the chapter on that building.  Cheers to you John!

Awesome day guys - The lineup was huge and didn't realise they're were so many cars out  the back as well 

Too busy chatting inside but thinking about it the days success is because its such an easy going bunch of people who love a chat and their cars 

Well done to all for organising - Definitely worth the drive

10 hours ago, TrevMcRev said:

It really was perfect way to close the chapter on that building.  Cheers to you John!

HEY! MY CAR'S IN THERE.

12 hours ago, TrevMcRev said:

Thank goodness you moved my car that was right behind you .....pheeew  

That balls going to get crushed big time  ...ouch !

Archived