[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Fraz said:

If anyone wants to meet for a convoy from the East let me know. 

9am depart Lilydale Via Ringwood onto East Link (can meet at BP outbound) then onto Monash.

Might be in that...

OK, depending on whether I have to pick up Son in Law from Maribynong for the trip, I will other wise head to Elwood straight after getting off the boat.  Any good places for breakfast in the vicinity (apart from Maccas of course :o)

Peter

Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to miss the event now!  :mellow:

As I have a car lined up in Queensland, so expecting to be still somewhere in the middle of NSW on the Saturday driving South... 

22 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

OK, depending on whether I have to pick up Son in Law from Maribynong for the trip, I will other wise head to Elwood straight after getting off the boat.  Any good places for breakfast in the vicinity (apart from Maccas of course :o)

Peter

There is a good selection of cafes approx. 400m from the meeting place, up Glen Huntly Road.Capture.JPG.cffbef7ac2591b0f108dcefb347c0235.JPG

I know there are a few on here who enjoy taking a happy snap of their vehicle in an opportune location. As there seems to be quite a few people from out of town coming to Geelong, I though I'd share a little spot at 9-11 The Esplanade in North Shore which would look fantastic with a 911 parked out the front. Sorry Boxters and Caymans!

Should be pretty deserted on a Saturday morning.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, maybe it's just me who's addicted to taking photos of my car! But if you're interested in popping past for a photo while you're in the area, there's a google maps below.

71ARPVZ.jpg

tHqYItz.png

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Peter

Pleanty of places in essendon, Moonee Ponds and Brunswick which are all very close to maribynong.

I'll be coming from Essendon (next suburb over to maribynong basically) if anyone from this side wants to convoy our way there. 

40 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

Pleanty of places in essendon, Moonee Ponds and Brunswick which are all very close to maribynong.

I'll be coming from Essendon (next suburb over to maribynong basically) if anyone from this side wants to convoy our way there. 

Sounds a plan, will find out what SIL wants to do. He's a Commodore kind of guy, so Porsches may not be his thing, although he is an Engineer so I guess he probably likes anything mechanical.  He has started talking Golf GTIs and Golf R32s lately, so there may be some hope for him yet.....

Archived