[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrMud said:

Think I'll join you and the crew Philbee. It'll be my first PCM event and I'm looking forward to it.

Just a note, the convoyers  might get antsy and want to leave earlier than 945...!  

Btw, it's PFA mate, gotta get ya acronyms right or your name name will be mud. Hang on...

On 1/12/2018 at 12:28 PM, dan_189 said:

For anyone coming from the Moonee Valley region and is keen to convoy, we can start the trip from 7/11 on the corner of Buckley and Mount road. Google maps says 1hr 8mins in total so aiming to leave around 9:15am.

@911B @TwoHeadsTas and anyone else who's this way!

Google maps link

Hi Dan, plan on going down but I dont close my shop till 1pm and plan on heading down after that.

2 hours ago, Rod C said:

So you will be right to come down now Niko having  to reset all your dates??

ha ha, ok ok, I will explain myself.:P    

I actually didn't have any idea this outing was on, because I only look at the stuff I follow and the thread advertising it, wasn't on my list of "FOLLOWS".:(  

(as opposed to SMT THREAD which I follow)

I had Pizza's last Wednedsday night with a couple of mates from the forum who mentioned the event.   I rightly, or what now looks like wrongly, got the impression  that  the event was happening the coming Saturday being the 13th.

I found it on the forum noticed it was about 7 or 8 pages in, so only read a bit of the thread thinking I had the gist of it.   Never checked the dates.:ph34r: 

HA  HA what do the young "Whipper Snippers" say now a days..... "MY BAD":PissedOff:

ANYWAY....the day that I thought it was happening I had a couple of things on, plus the weather ended up crap. 

anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.   

I would have more chance of getting off this, by doing a home invasion. or a car jacking.

MORAL OF THE STORY.

READ THE ENTIRE  F&%$#*% THREAD....DICK HEAD.:wacko:

I might still up the meds though, just to stay on the safe side.:Passusabeer:

2 hours ago, StevepGT3 said:

@Niko is away at the moment , in la la land 

2 hours ago, Ozvino said:

Clearly....

N.B.

I may still going to have trouble getting there unfortunately..I will get my rocks off by seeing some photos though.

38 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

Glad to hear that old boy, what ever works for you.......:ph34r:

Piss taking aside, we will miss having you around; travel safe

Thanks mate, but I'm not grey nomading anywhere for the moment.

After confessing to my missus at lunch time about the f...up on my behalf on the dates, it looks like I may even be in the mix to come along now.

21 minutes ago, Niko said:

Thanks mate, but I'm not grey nomading anywhere for the moment.

After confessing to my missus at lunch time about the f...up on my behalf on the dates, it looks like I may even be in the mix to come along now.

So it was a ploy all along Niko ;)

4 hours ago, Niko said:

ha ha, ok ok, I will explain myself.:P    

I actually didn't have any idea this outing was on, because I only look at the stuff I follow and the thread advertising it, wasn't on my list of "FOLLOWS".:(  

(as opposed to SMT THREAD which I follow)

I had Pizza's last Wednedsday night with a couple of mates from the forum who mentioned the event.   I rightly, or what now looks like wrongly, got the impression  that  the event was happening the coming Saturday being the 13th.

I found it on the forum noticed it was about 7 or 8 pages in, so only read a bit of the thread thinking I had the gist of it.   Never checked the dates.:ph34r: 

HA  HA what do the young "Whipper Snippers" say now a days..... "MY BAD":PissedOff:

ANYWAY....the day that I thought it was happening I had a couple of things on, plus the weather ended up crap. 

anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.   

I would have more chance of getting off this, by doing a home invasion. or a car jacking.

MORAL OF THE STORY.

READ THE ENTIRE  F&%$#*% THREAD....DICK HEAD.:wacko:

I might still up the meds though, just to stay on the safe side.:Passusabeer:

N.B.

I may still going to have trouble getting there unfortunately..I will get my rocks off by seeing some photos though.

Not how I remember it, what about you @Chris-p ?

19 hours ago, Philbee said:

Just a note, the convoyers  might get antsy and want to leave earlier than 945...!  

Btw, it's PFA mate, gotta get ya acronyms right or your name name will be mud. Hang on...

EEK! Brain unplugged at time of typing.

23 hours ago, Niko said:

How much did that cost?

On 12/21/2017 at 10:57 AM, D-banger said:

Anyone interested in a more "interesting" drive down to Geelong.

We wouldn't be able to offer the same quality of roads as the usual SMT route, but anything has to be better than the Princes Fwy.

Might have to head off an hour or so earlier.

looking for EOI

I am going to be heading down earlier now, so unfortunately will not be able to organize the "interesting" drive down to Geelong :(

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Hopefully someone else can step up to the plate.

So, just a quick question @polorot, @Kerry - initial discussion I think indicated BYO for a BBQ etc.  Is this still the way to go, or are there places close by to eat, Food trucks visiting etc, and particularly, will there be a coffee cart as we know that caffeine is an necessary as oil!!!

thanks  Peter

Archived