Hello Members,

This is odeta stuikys rose. I love Porsche cars and luckily my friend is selling his 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S for $30,000 but I want to make sure, $30,000 for 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S are fine for it or not. Please suggest me best advice for this because your advice will be fruitful for both of us.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Is that the narrow body 4s with the G50 gearbox?  Way too cheap, should be $40000 at least... others will chime in no doubt!  I wonder which far north or far west military base are you and your friend at?

Yes Troubleshooter

It's narrow body 4s with the G50 gearbox and thanks

Good tips on the IMS bearing lads! 

Yes @odetastuikyrose-us this is a good buying for $30,000 as long as the intermediate muffler shaft bearing (IMSB) is changed, even better if it has intermediate muffler solution. 

Can you confirmation if this bearing is fixed? If it hasn’t been changed, you cannot imagination the problems and repair bills. 

Oh man! Just my luck I've been on the lookout for an '07 or '09 narrow body C4S with the G50 gearbox for aaaaages and what shows up for a great price but an '08!!!!

Bet it's even got 3 on the tree!!!!! 😢😮

53 minutes ago, dipstick said:

I'd buy it regardless.

If you don't please let me know?

I'd be cautious with this model - especially with the recent gastric luchini pin issues that have been reported.

Trevelled spunions are also a concern.

Be safe...

Archived