Last Rasp - Porsche Channel YouTube

Since purchasing my 964 in May 2017, I’ve found it to be an incredible muse. It's introduced me to great people (mostly via PFA) and sparked my creativity, sending me down the rabbit hole with photography and pushed me to learn new skills as a content creator.

Which is why I’ve just launched Last Rasp. 

Being in lockdown here in Melbourne means it’s tricky to shoot anything right now but there’s plenty of content there already. Suspect you'll recognise some of the cars. The channel will feature a mix of reviews, drive coverage and more cinematic content too. Please check it out and please subscribe! 

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

What's the problem with the green mean machine Andy?

Wiring harness. Awaiting a new one. First time it's ever really been off the road in my time of ownership. Going a bit stir crazy not having it!

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Bummer ... stir crazy yep getting used to that!

I've got a nice little section of twisty black top between me and the local supermarket (if i take a long cut) that's within the 5k radius. It's not much but it's just enough - there and back - to give me the 911 feels so to not even be able to do that until post lock down (got a call from NineAuto today and they're shutting tonight) is going to suck.

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

I've got a nice little section of twisty black top between me and the local supermarket (if i take a long cut) that's within the 5k radius. It's not much but it's just enough - there and back - to give me the 911 feels so to not even be able to do that until post lock down (got a call from NineAuto today and they're shutting tonight) is going to suck.

Aaargh won't be back to you til post lock down, might be 6 months the way we're going!  Just think how good it'll feel to get her back in 6 weeks or so. 

5 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Aaargh won't be back to you til post lock down, might be 6 months the way we're going!  Just think how good it'll feel to get her back in 6 weeks or so. 

Yep. So true. If I didn’t drive as much as I do I’d probably not be worried. 

4 hours ago, JV911 said:

subscribed!

Nice!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Very nice addition and the best colour IMO (some here have no taste :lol:)

I also bought a car in Vic lockdown and would love nothing more than just getting out and driving it 😢

I'm lucky I've got a short, twisty road between home and the supermarket (within 5 k's) so I've managed to take it there but it's over in about two minutes. Really want to do a proper run and put the car through its paces. Frustrating!

41 minutes ago, porka987s said:

Love a good Porsche channel! Great videos, subscribed!

Thanks so much. Working on two new videos which should drop in the next few weeks and, once we're out of lock down, will go back into production on some bigger, more interesting stuff.