First water cooled.

tomo

19 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

How were they following you for a while if they came from the other direction?

Yes, That's the Question that the Navigator and myself are slightly confused about and it's something you can not argue about when two of the finest have you bailed up, The only thing we did different was use the phone maps to to see where we were as there was a detour which got us lost .But there was no one behind us no cameras no trip wire I am thinking  maybe a drone because they knew exactly where I was ???

On 10/12/2023 at 20:09, tomo said:

Well back from seeing the kids for Crissy couple of detours going to Torquay though Beragurra  had to use some roads that I was not used to ,Anyways a 3rd gear pull through some twistys at good pace  no bastard for Miles then I sees a a couple of motor bike cops coming the other way ,I think shit! Who are them blokes after? Yea you guessed it was me 😞  He says G'day  we have following you for awhile you were doing this speed , I agree they were all cool but no one was following  me and the came from the other way, Plod has got a new toy. Any ways  home safe , Car went great oil pressure was really good with 5w 50 oil , Buy  the bit paper in my hand it went a bit too good rained like a basstard all the way :)20231210_140836.thumb.jpg.d610e24ca261d27264dd684212dd837f.jpg 

Let’s clarify something, did they wave you down to stop or did they turn around and follow you, did they actually write you a ticket, if so what was the wording. 

2 hours ago, WB997.2GTS said:

Let’s clarify something, did they wave you down to stop or did they turn around and follow you, did they actually write you a ticket, if so what was the wording. 

Yeah I will clarify it for you 3 points and 385$  and Plod came from the other direction sirens  lights going as I said thought they were After some one else and on seeing Plod in the distance the anchor was heaved out but too late "And he said we been following you for some time" Fu#k news to me.! When I saw them about 2ks down the road I was on the gas but pulled the ol girl up damn quick ,Plod also indicated it was me that they wanted stop. And every one knows Plod is always right.

1 hour ago, 911rox said:

My guess is radar in the bushes (like in Healesville) or chopper... Both techniques have been used down Great Ocean road way in the past. Radar was very common, they would sit high, get a reading or two and call ahead for the intercept. 

I was thinking the same thing, they used it heaps in the Black Spur. 

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Yes ^^ most logical is camera/radar in the bushes .... Black spur pinched me big time during their testing in 2010. 

Yes,All great theories,  But Plod did say " we have been following you for some now and your average speed has been blahblah"

It's the following bit that confuses me. 

Just wondering if they have some new tech.? As you say probably camera /radar Plod mixed up the words, On the ticket there is some scribble followed by the no 85.

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Yes,All great theories,  But Plod did say " we have been following you for some now and your average speed has been blahblah"

It's the following bit that confuses me. 

Just wondering if they have some new tech.? As you say probably camera /radar Plod mixed up the words, On the ticket there is some scribble followed by the no 85.

Post a photo of the traffic offense description scribble... See if we can collectively decipher it for you 😉

5 hours ago, 911rox said:

Post a photo of the traffic offense description scribble... See if we can collectively decipher it for you 😉

Nah won't be doing that, Case closed .

Copyright infringement. 

2 hours ago, 911rox said:

Fair call... 😉

Remember, there's an idiot out there who's probably funded a police car in fines so relatively speaking, you're doing great! 😁😂

2 hours ago, 911rox said:

Fair call... 😉

Remember, there's an idiot out there who's probably funded a police car in fines so relatively speaking, you're doing great! 😁😂

We have probably 'bought' 1/2 each  😀

• 3 weeks later...

Well a bit of sunshine after 4 days of of rain, On with  the Willy Nelson T shirt, Down to Geelong for some business stayed the night couple of coldys  were had and enjoyed then down to Torquay to surprise the daughter for her B/day had nice  breaky with the family then back down the bush, Not much thrashing was had after my last outing 😉 but a totally enjoyable 7hrs of touring in the Porka with sun shining 😀20231229_155819.thumb.jpg.acfe7caf1293eab3bf3b7bf409ba1fff.jpg

Well never let a chance go by. Suns shining, So in the Porka quick squirt over to Port Mac,  Good feed of scallops chips and coffee ,Bit of a sniff around town and nice spirited drive home ,Navagator was happy so good day all round 😀 20240104_161018.thumb.jpg.7ed219bba9e7d3a5945d596597a651f5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well have done a couple thousand ks in the .2 pleased with with the 5w 50 oil, Good oil pressure, No oil usage and the motor seems happy so that makes me happy, Lucky I had the cripple card on me to day ,Have a look at the Arse head parked next to me.20240129_130659.thumb.jpg.f300295f2354472318130a9091a7797d.jpg

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Well have done a couple thousand ks in the .2 pleased with with the 5w 50 oil, Good oil pressure, No oil usage and the motor seems happy so that makes me happy, Lucky I had the cripple card on me to day ,Have a look at the Arse head parked next to me.

Looks like West Coast has pretty narrow disabled parking.........they are twice as wide up in the big smoke.

Hope the knees are behaving themselves, driving is good for blood circulation!

24 minutes ago, Stepo said:

Looks like West Coast has pretty narrow disabled parking.........they are twice as wide up in the big smoke.

Hope the knees are behaving themselves, driving is good for blood circulation!

Just finished a110 million $ upgrade with the sea wall and parking (but as you say a tad small) I think its being reviewed as we chat . Cheers.

• 1 month later...