First water cooled.

tomo

Well got the Willy Nelson t shirt on the other day,Headed over to Port Mac SA, A good 4 hrs behind the wheel beautiful Sunshine.

Went over to visit a Mate that had passed .

Great drive hardly any traffic couple of nice bits of road for a bit of a trash ,Lunch at the Nelson pub kept the navagator happy a good day out in the Porka 

IMG_20230423_143528.jpg

IMG_20230423_143507.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sky's were clear,  First time for a week, Brother in laws Birthday , Took the chance and up to Harrow about 1 1/2 HRS drive from home up through Coeraine beautiful country roads were quite, So a bit of a thrash was had .Nice lunch and home before the Roo's were about. Good day out in the Porka.

Well it was such a good spin on the weekend we took off again weather was not too bad ,Quick thrash up to Portcambell for a couple of days then across to Timboon then Colac ending up in Coburg for the Grandson's 14 birthday couple of days there and a good 4 hr thrash home today, Just pouring a red hoping Plod did not get any pics ;).20230613_150117.thumb.jpg.ab090be186eee8c089d826f9f21498e0.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The Navigator and I have managed to escape in the 6.2 down to Drysdale to catch the "Q " Train for a trip down the coast with five courses and matched wine,Stayed at the local crib at Curlewis golf club friday for  Saturdays Degustsatation  on the Q  Train Saturday, Very enjoyable day great Food and Wine, And back the crib with a full belly to sleep it off , Went back tracking on the way down for a good thrashing, :)And the main route on the way home for a more sedate trip ;).

I caught a glimpse of a silver 992.2 Turbo a couple of doors up in the mourning.

A pic of the 6.2 at rest after a 4 hr trash.

IMG_20230715_102813.jpg

• 3 months later...

You shouldn't be driving it anyway @tomo.

Just think of the extra kilometres you're putting on it, the wear and tear on the drivetrain, potential damage (like above...derrr 🙄) etc. Why not also think of the decreased future value, and more importantly the next owner you selfish git? 

Jeez, some people actually driving their cars...🙄

1 hour ago, P-Kay said:

If memory serves, you can get a bash guard for these. Thought it was a marketing ploy, but there you go....

Yes have seen the Bash plate on recent evidence  might be a sensible  investment  , Pretty  sure it was not there at the last PCM service or they did not mention it?  Any way the shit that trucks 4x4s and caravans throw all over the roads these days is a bit hard to see when running hard at night, Looks like a rock has left its mark.

53 minutes ago, tomo said:

A few bits turned up , New beru coils, NGK plugs, LN magnetic oil stopper, loctite oil pan sealer just waiting for the new pan and of course fredo the frog 😋 

20231102_093552.jpg

Bought from James @ Autuhaus????  Thought it was Caramello Koalas, not Freddos 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2023 at 10:08, LeeM said:

There's a big difference between Freddo Frogs and Caramello Koalas @tomo

We have standards, so I'm sure James would be disappointed hearing about this blasphemy 

Well he should not have sent me oem coils made in China! I Know Toyota  build s Porsche these days but fair suck of the sav.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that service is done ,Plus a lot of stuff cleaned and tightened and inspected. The sissor hoist makes things so easy ,Surprising the stuff you you see that you would have thought would have been fixed in the last Porsche Service but was not or even mentioned. Any ways Willy Nelson T shirt on tomorra of to catch up with the kids and grand kids for Crissy Down the ocean Rd so a good thrashing is on the charts. 😀20231208_165758.thumb.jpg.7c6a11d3b0da450f45923b14f49364df.jpg

Well back from seeing the kids for Crissy couple of detours going to Torquay though Beragurra  had to use some roads that I was not used to ,Anyways a 3rd gear pull through some twistys at good pace  no bastard for Miles then I sees a a couple of motor bike cops coming the other way ,I think shit! Who are them blokes after? Yea you guessed it was me 😞  He says G'day  we have following you for awhile you were doing this speed , I agree they were all cool but no one was following  me and the came from the other way, Plod has got a new toy. Any ways  home safe , Car went great oil pressure was really good with 5w 50 oil , Buy  the bit paper in my hand it went a bit too good rained like a basstard all the way :)20231210_140836.thumb.jpg.d610e24ca261d27264dd684212dd837f.jpg