20 minutes ago, Nikos said:

Did that price just go up? Could have sworn it was sub-$90K originally?

Probably got excited when everyone clicked on the link and he was notified interest was increasing.

Well that's the way to sell it, put the price up after most interested punters have seen the lower price and are now probably put off.

At least it's the correct color:wub:

31 minutes ago, cjm968cs said:

I think this car was for sale at Shannons last auction in Sydney & I think it got passed in

I think they are different cars. This carsales one has a mph ODO and the Shannon's one had different ODO km's, different aftermarket stereo, and different buttons next to the manual shifter by the looks of it:

https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2020-shannons-winter-timed-online-auction/E8AR83EFG0A3A3KZ/

As some of you may or may not know the 968 Club Sport came in a few " Specifications / options " meaning its quite common to see a genuine 968 Club Sport without the M030 suspension and brake package from the factory and looking at the photos it looks as if its not a M030 version , meaning this car came from the factory with the standard Boge shocks and springs and the smaller front brakes on the front ( smaller non X drilled front discs/smaller calipers/ smaller pads /  & on the rear no X drilled discs ) the reason is the M030 option back in 1993 etc was expensive in the time when interest rates were at or close to a all time high

Note } The M030 package was expensive new , in regards to the brakes , the Bigger front Brembo calipers & bigger front pads ( similar to the 928S4 ) , unique ( bigger ) front discs , similar to the 928S4 but with X drilled holes  , the rear brake discs also were unique being X drilled as well

Note 2 }  The M030 package came with not just the brakes but also different front stub axles , different front ( Koni ) shocks with height adjustment and different front springs , bigger ( hollow 30mm front sway bar )  , the rear suspension had larger dia Torsion bars ( main springs ) , unique Koni rear shocks with extra helper springs & different ( adjustable ) rear sway bar 

Note 3 } The M030 came with a LSD , either Torsen or ZF plate type

With the front springs on this car being smaller dia yellow & aftermarket strut tops etc , this makes sense because the suspension on this car over the decades had some handling improvements , because the standard Boge set up was a bit on the wallow side of handling  

You could order a 968CS "new" with front and rear seats , but of course the front seats backrests would need to tilt , but this was not a common option , the standard 968CS came with the "Racing " style bucket seats with cloth inserts & these seats the back rest will not tilt as its fixed  & being this car has the rear parcel tray ( no rear seats )  , this car would most likely had from new the Racing Style buckets , but they did not have the word Recaro on them in big clear letters , so the seats in this car are most likely a replacement at time time in its past   

Covid has infected peoples brains - how is an import non M030 968 CS possibly worth $95k?  

fark.....or maybe I’m still bitter I didn’t buy John Bowe’s red on white local CS M030 for $50k a few years back....

that blue one is 👌

2 hours ago, craiggt3rs said:

My old car !.......only Riviera Blue 968CS delivered to Australia 

... incorrectly touted as one of 19 when it’s actually 1 of 60 968CS’s delivered here... but yes the only one sold in Riviera Blue 

27 minutes ago, 1st said:

... incorrectly touted as one of 19 when it’s actually 1 of 60 968CS’s delivered here... but yes the only one sold in Riviera Blue 

Is it M030?  I thought there were 13 of those....

8 minutes ago, DJM said:

Is it M030?  I thought there were 13 of those....

Yes - 13 x M030 of the 60 

60 RHD 968 Clubsport deliveries in Australia: 19 cars in 1993, 31 cars in ‘94 and 10 CS’s in ‘95

13 hours ago, DJM said:

Covid has infected peoples brains - how is an import non M030 968 CS possibly worth $95k?  

fark.....or maybe I’m still bitter I didn’t buy John Bowe’s red on white local CS M030 for $50k a few years back....

that blue one is 👌

John Bowes car i believe went overseas i also owned that prior to him & an owner in between , it was an MO30 car