Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Saturday drive to Yarra Junction, then Noojee (great road that) and back via Burnam Beeches for lunch.

Great day, my 31st birthday and asked my partner to become Mrs poli84 (answered yes)

That is great Poli. Congratulations. Good news is she doesn't drive a manual, so can't take your second love.

Looks like I'll be grounded today...all southern approaches to city are closed and I'm not driving down our steep hill anytime soon. 

Oh no , can't get to work :rolleyes: last time this happened (1986) we drove in around 11.30 am in our trusty Fiat 128P. It's much deeper today and now there's extra hills.

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

Hey Poli congrats. What day was your birthday? I turned 41 on the 19th and asked my girlfriend to marry me too. Didn't plan it to be my birthday. It just turned out that way.

Hey Speedy, my birthday was the 25th.

Congratulations on your engagement too, what a coincidence!

Looks like I'll be grounded today...all southern approaches to city are closed and I'm not driving down our steep hill anytime soon. 

Oh no , can't get to work :rolleyes: last time this happened (1986) we drove in around 11.30 am in our trusty Fiat 128P. It's much deeper today and now there's extra hills.

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

have been in that situation possibly  4 or 5 times in 30 years of hills living inconvenient but oh so cool

Where did I drive my Porsche? Everywhere. Went down the hill  to the burbs to scatter some of Mrs Stew F's ashes on my mums grave. Then did a bit of shopping at Chilli Mojo.  Ended up at Enjoy bakery and cafe for a kickarse  pie floater.  Top it off with a coffee somewhere, then I'll head home.

Where did I drive my Porsche? Everywhere. Went down the hill  to the burbs to scatter some of Mrs Stew F's ashes on my mums grave. Then did a bit of shopping at Chilli Mojo.  Ended up at Enjoy bakery and cafe for a kickarse  pie floater.  Top it off with a coffee somewhere, then I'll head home.

tough day Stew, thoughts are with you.

Thanks guys.  Deep breaths.  Lots of them.  Still, as I'm sure there are others on here who know and would agree, as hard as it is, life must go on.  It's just a really weird sensation ATM - kind of hazy.  Surreal I think the word is. Part of me is waiting for her to say "hey, I'm home" while another part of me knows that's not going to happen. :)

To Sandown and back to check out Maserati Club track day.  Very quiet, maybe 25 cars, would have got lots of track time.  A few Porsches including 991GT3, 997 Turbo and cup cars (996 & 997).

Really need to take a look at the club one day.

Thanks guys.  Deep breaths.  Lots of them.  Still, as I'm sure there are others on here who know and would agree, as hard as it is, life must go on.  It's just a really weird sensation ATM - kind of hazy.  Surreal I think the word is. Part of me is waiting for her to say "hey, I'm home" while another part of me knows that's not going to happen. :)

take care Stew. Thinking of you....

c

Club drive today, plenty of twisties to test the toofah and new pilot :)

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

Hey Tazz, is the 356 dark green or black?  It's hard to tell from the pic.  If it's a green one it's probably the one I followed down the highway south of Hobart a few years  ago.  He wasn't holding back. :)