Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Damn, wish I knew you were in the Highlands we could have caught up, been driving around down here since Thursday, it really is a great part of Australia, had lunch at Cambewarra Mt today, off to Berry in the morn then Kiama.

My car is so dirty it's doing my head in, hasn't been in the rain for almost 16 years, I swear I could have heard the old girl crying today when it was pissing down at Robertson.:(

A shame indeed - I'm there quite a bit, I will message you next time. Yep my old girl got pretty dirty but a few hours of live sorts that out!

Went for a drive to a place called Tea Gardens today, I knew it was going to be a big tide this morning and the people in this cafe had wet feet 15 mins before we turned up!

Spent many weekend in Tea Gardens fishing, when I was a boy. We occasionally caught the car ferry across to Hawkes Nest, to camp for a week or so, as well as just going on a joy ride on the ferry.

Headed north on Friday arvo in the 996 (got caught in a huge thunderstorm Wangaratta- Albury on the Hume so topped in Albury for the night. Then onto Tumut for a family function. Headed back Sunday on ALL the back road twisties - up and down mountains etc. Stayed in Bright Sun night. Only saw the Hume twice and that was crossing over it to get to the good stuff. Great driving weekend. 1500ks plus. Just washed it and put it away ready for the next one.

I took the 928 S4 for a stretch in the Perth hills this morning to blow out a few cobwebs. My goodness, when you plant your foot, that V8 starts to growl and gradually builds to a scream - 120 km/hr at 5,800 rpm in first gear shows just how much of an '80s supercar the S4 is.

With very short notice our club pres organised a cancer fundraiser at Richmond today ; weather was glorious and a good turnout of passersby if not cars. It was designed as a sports car event ; everything from 356 to the latest Panamera GTS/718 plus other brands. Definitely an event that will become even bigger.

Richmond5.jpg

The frog got a quick wash this morning. The blue targa prepped '74 is still FS , 129k. 

Richmond2.jpg

Richmond4.jpg

The Tassy equivalent to Pebble Beach.    

Looks like a great day would have been had by all, and blessed with some good Victorian weather as well, by the looks..  

Some nice cars there, with yours leading the pack and adding some colour... 

With very short notice our club pres organised a cancer fundraiser at Richmond today ; weather was glorious and a good turnout of passersby if not cars. It was designed as a sports car event ; everything from 356 to the latest Panamera GTS/718 plus other brands. Definitely an event that will become even bigger.

The frog got a quick wash this morning. The blue targa prepped '74 is still FS , 129k. 

Richmond2.jpg

The kids really loved Le Frog :)

IMG_5456.JPG

What does this button do......