22 hours ago, Ozvino said:

Didnt realised you had bailed, congratulations on that well done, pretty soon Melbourne will have a very interesting socio-economic profile remaining

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

I think that would be the general consensus among most Victorians mate. 

A picture says a thousand words ...... Chairman Dan's lapdog lieutenant expresses his doctrine. I refuse to live under Vic Govt's Marxist agenda, a Victorian majority are happy to wittingly or unwittingly follow it ....

James Merlino being vaccinated on Friday.

Just now, tomo said:

Don't  forget guys this bloody strain came from Adelade quarantine returned bloody traveller from some overseas douce pit.

Who would wanna live in Adelaide? (Quote some Victorian parliament numpty 😁

Give it time, and I'm sure the dickheads here will lock us down for someone who has a runny nose and a cough in public. So over all of this garbage

1 minute ago, Troubleshooter said:

A picture says a thousand words ...... Chairman Dan's lapdog lieutenant expresses his doctrine.

James Merlino being vaccinated on Friday.

Well theres your answer in one photo! 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

I think that would be the general consensus among most Victorians mate. 

Hope your eye comes good soon @Niko

Thanks mate, it’s slowly (very slowly) getting there.   Can’t go anywhere for at least a week anyway, so that’s a plus.   Sorta 

11 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Who would wanna live in Adelaide? (Quote some Victorian parliament numpty 😁

Give it time, and I'm sure the dickheads here will lock us down for someone who has a runny nose and a cough in public. So over all of this garbage

Well theres your answer in one photo! 

Could you imagine if one of these incompetent spankers wore a TRUMP t shirt.  All hell would have broken loose.  
Anyway this is not supposed to be a political forum, so I say no more...

RESCHEDULED RUN, 13/6/2021.

Sunday 13/6/21 is looking good , 0% rain . no clouds, northerly wind , no fog. That gives us 2 weeks , chances are no more lock down, and more time for some members to recover from various health issues. Fingers crossed !

See you there.

6 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

RESCHEDULED RUN, 13/6/2021.

Sunday 13/6/21 is looking good , 0% rain . no clouds, northerly wind , no fog. That gives us 2 weeks , chances are no more lock down, and more time for some members to recover from various health issues. Fingers crossed !

See you there.

That’s the Queens birthday weekend mate - roads will be busy….along with the polizi…

10 hours ago, LeeM said:

@Troubleshooter at first glance, I thought his tshirt said Osama bin laden 😅 Would make more sense if it did 😁

No mate, Merlino is a fan of the other terrorists….

10 hours ago, Niko said:

Thanks mate, it’s slowly (very slowly) getting there.   Can’t go anywhere for at least a week anyway, so that’s a plus.   Sorta 

Could you imagine if one of these incompetent spankers wore a TRUMP t shirt.  All hell would have broken loose.  
Anyway this is not supposed to be a political forum, so I say no more...

Whilst I am not going to jump into the political debate about lockdowns..... (Not to trivialise the impact upon business owners and casual workers but to try to keep some humour ) once again its going to have a devastating impact upon my wine stock. 

We were just starting to recover from Lockdown V2.0 and V3.0. (¬_¬ )

It WAS going to be a big motoring Sunday for us. I will now have to go for my exercise by driving to the nearest park, do one lap of the car to look at it and then to every park within 5kms to repeat the exercise for a total time of 2 hours exercise - this is going to be an exciting day ! 😁😁😁

I should be OK for 13th Arnie.

4 hours ago, Grimmy said:

Whilst I am not going to jump into the political debate about lockdowns..... (Not to trivialise the impact upon business owners and casual workers but to try to keep some humour ) once again its going to have a devastating impact upon my wine stock. 

We were just starting to recover from Lockdown V2.0 and V3.0. (¬_¬ )

tell me about it , the single malt is on the chopping block as we speak.🥃:rolleyes:

Good morning All,

hope you are safe and well. Quick update on the SMT 13/6/21: Our original breakfast location is fully booked on that morning. Instead of bringing sandwiches , I booked the Little Red Duck Café. This will also be a convenient pitstop before we embark into our final hill climb , rejuvenated with fresh coffee and bacon rolls. ( I hear you Niko).

Fingers crossed , I reconfirm either way , as soon as news about change of restrictions become available.

See you there , hopefully.:Beer:

SMT Sunday 13/6/21 CANCELLED.                          Sadly we are still limited by the 25 km rule and therefor we have to postpone our run. The weather is pretty scary anyway . We're keeping a close eye on how things are developing and reschedule asap. We might have to rename it the spring run , the way it's going. Anyway,stay safe and hopefully see you soon on a run .

Maybe we could do a mini run to healesville or gembrook if you are within the 25 km?

Sunday 20/6/21 short Run:                             We are in the clear for a run , however , a few things to consider. My. Baw Baw will be busy , the road is compromised and I hear you need a COVID test to go to the snowfields. The weather over the next month or so seems to be not to great , according to the long term forecast. This coming Sunday apparently will be a sunny and beautiful autumn day. Might as well take advantage of it. The plan is for a shorter run to Healesville for breakfast and a chat , and various options from there , either head back home , or continue . I probably head home “the long way” after brekkie. Meet Tecoma6:30am. See you there.

Edited by Arne Krix
Wrong information