Got me a Turbo - 944 Turbo!

Currently on a truck heading west - should have it by sunday

MY1989 Turbo 130,000 kms owned by a Dr. in Adelaide for most of its life I believe

Just had a full sleeved rebuild after it spun rod #2 due to low oil & a new clutch. 

Got all the good options, seems like a nice car from the photos 

1 of the 38 aussie 1989 cars and the only year to have forged wheels as standard.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Thats beautiful, the cloth seats are great. If the anodising is still good on the wheels remember to only use soapy water. don't use any woof woof products as they may contain alkaline and will kill them in nanoseconds. Also avoid car wash places as they can use different chemicals on the wheels and will kill them too. Well done with the purchase, we get calls almost every second day of guys trying to find one to buy

Regards

Sean

48 minutes ago, Carrot01 said:

Only real issue is the hatch is the delaminating - Its pulled out of the frame at the top 😞

If it's just the frame at the top I'd try taping up to stop mess and pump Sikaflex in there, softly clamp if you can.  Probably best to remove and do everything but I'd be trying little bits at a time which you can do yourself, atleast it stays in the original position.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Carrot01 said:

gotta sell this bad boy now, on to the next toy

this is a great car & its available to buy today

Yeah better sign up to advertise mate or the mods will be after you. 

23 minutes ago, Carrot01 said:

well I hope you guys have enjoyed the pics of this car, its been awesome experiencing one of these again.

Cheers

Yeah, sorry about the thread-drift …. Awesome looking 944 ….. and the best colour imho ….. no speed yellow 944’s, I'm pretty sure!!

Why selling?

• 3 weeks later...