Any Porsche watch guys/gals

well done Lee. good score, I got some great home audio amps for a mates house, from crime converters years ago, that are still running strong. Back then neither the staff nor the theif seller new what good stuff was worth, so you could sometimes find really high end stuff really cheap. I still visit now and then with an eye for a bargain but havent seen anything decent for along time.

On a more personal note I have just bought one of these

WAP0700080C.jpg

As I already have a Porsche turbo, I figured by owning this I honestly can say I now own 2 and my other ones a 911 turbo ;)

I actually just like the style

• 1 month later...

Rolex is an amazing company too :) still private and donates its wealth to charity. 

I did not know this! But 

Rolex SA is owned by the privately held Hans Wilsdorf Foundation, which is registered as a charity and does not pay corporate tax. Virginie Chevailler, a spokesman for Rolex in Geneva, declines to say what evidence is available to confirm that the Wilsdorf Foundation makes charitable donations.

Why not give evidence if it is true...and a "fact" used for marketing?

So I guess I still don't know. 

Thanks Amanda.. I had a Longines watch that i liked but my house was robbed going back a couple years and replaced that with the ML. I have a couple other watches and some nice looking fake Omega's and an IWC.. the IWC i bought in Malaysia about 10 years ago and still works :)

Alright, I'll put my timepieces up on the boards too...

They're both pretty old school - like my car.

Heuer 1550SG Chrono Flyback (Issued watch for West German aircrew in the 1970s)

IMG_2147_zps4ab3135a.jpg

And an Omega Speedmaster, circa 1964s (this is a pre-moon watch version)

3f211695-92f4-4494-ac9f-60e889044936_zps