Any Porsche watch guys/gals

Yeh it's awful, I really dislike the Tag Heuer stamp on the front of the case too. It's on all of the modern Monacos from what I can tell.

The depreciation on that watch would be enormous too!

I'll make another post later - I saw some affordable German made chronos the other day. I'll post them later.

I wouldnt buy it just because the screws don't all face the same way

I'm dying to ask....what orientation of the screw slots would be asthetically pleasing?  North / South or East / West?  Or radially from the centre of the watch?

Big bumpers - both of those are awesome! Like your bund strap on the Heuer too.

Ok here's one for you lot :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAG-Heuer-Monaco-V4-Platinum-/330990620632?pt=AU_Watches&hash=item4d10940fd8&_uhb=1

$(KGrHqF,!jEFCYMslD)PBQwq(zD-Fg~~60_3.JP

Kind of reminds me of the Richard Mille watch worn by Rafael Nadal, only with a slightly higher price tag at a bit under $700k

480AA966-383D-4134-9DD7-A61BCF8F11B2-840

http://www.forbes.com/sites/arieladams/2013/02/14/why-rafael-nadal-needs-an-even-lighter-690000-watch-for-tennis/

The interesting things with that V4 Tag is not the ugly front, its the inners and back as it includes what they say is the worlds first drive belt transmission in a watch....

34572.jpg

This horrible video shows it as well, its clever and interesting and geeky, but stupid price...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1B7L1Klj8s

I only have one watch, and it hasn't worked for over a year but been too busy to get it repaired, wife bought it for me when we got married, mine has a white face though (excuse the massive pic).

TAG%20Heuer-Link-5m-1.jpg

Have an unhealthy obsession for Bell & Ross watches these days, so far I've been restrained and haven't taken the plunge...

1239909450_bell-ross-heritage_1.jpg

The interesting things with that V4 Tag is not the ugly front, its the inners and back as it includes what they say is the worlds first drive belt transmission in a watch....

I was reading about this watch the other day - apparently it took some 14,000 days to develop that movement!  

So here's some German racing inspired chronographs from Steinhart

890 Euros 

here it is in black

Steinhart-Racetimer-Black.jpg

and blue on a bracelet

steinhart-racetimer-blue-2.jpg?w=820

And then there's Steinharts more in your face Le Mans GT Chrono Automatic

This one also sells for 890 Euros

612833d1367583004-steinhart-le-mans-gt-c

and lovely see thru case back

p1090376.jpg

34572.jpg

This horrible video shows it as well, its clever and interesting and geeky, but stupid price...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1B7L1Klj8s

drive belts for camshafts seemed like a good idea to the auto industry as well, but that turned out to be a pain in the butt

MAN, I blame you lot for feeding my habit!!!

I just bought a Seiko Velatura Yachting Timer Titanium from good old Crime Converters!

VERY cheap and got cert of authenticity. Far right in this pic below if it turns out ok

From left

Maxum cheapy and the one behind it (one was a Xmas present)

Fossil retro

Fossil

Favourite Fossil  (Xmas present)

Fossil

G shock Titanium

Tag Heuer

Seiko Velatura

All the others were purchased in the past 3 or 4 months, so thanks for that!!

watches.jpg

Liking that one Tony, though you should change my 'collection' to ADDICTION! I have a serious problem I need to deal with SOON, or I'll never finish the 912!

Though I do wear all of them. On different days ofcourse

I KNEW I shouldnt have gone into Crimey's again. The bloke there even said 'Here for another watch mate? He looked pretty smug after I handed over the card. Smartass. 

My revenge was I told him the Tag was actually a real one. That shut him up pretty quickly  :D