Wow you guys are nice .. burning crosses in the front yard , regular pizza delivery orders to their address , subscription to telemarketting campaigns at every opportunity , letters in the other neighbours letter boxes including your own , saying if you guys cant stop being nosey and noisey your in for it , regards No 12 ..

Would be the the beginning .

This story on neighbours  might make you chuckle , a young lad , used to come in my newsagents always trying to flog stuff to me , golf clubs , a watch , this and that , one day he came in and sold a TV to the guy who owned the supermarket next door , who put it straight on the counter so we could watch the world cup. Any way 6 hrs later the young blokes irrate father comes up and has an fit , threatens etc etc wants his TV , we said sure , pay us the 100 we paid and its yours , if we had thought it were stolen we wouldnt have put it on the counter...

We have the discussion that whener we dont bolt anything down , Jason is sure to be snifffing and ask him where does he think his kid gets his cash from...

He got his TV back after a 100 was returned to the supermaret owner.

The young bloke is a pain in the arse and I hear a couple fo the retired old blokes who come in bitching about him , for knocking off their BBQ and other shit . They say dont worry , he a keeper , we will keep him in mind for when he really doesnt expect it.

A few weeks go by and I dont see the family or the young bloke , I figured he must have been put in the nick or something ….  Well the father comes storming in , works like  FFF XX YY and ZZZ he says.

Apparently , someone broke in to his house , arranged some removalists to come and quote to do removal , booked it and they came and emptied his place and was told it was deceased estate and was told do what you want with the stuff or take it to the tip and paid cash.

None of the neighbours had seen or heard a thing.. I asked the old blokes they said how unlucky, with those odds they wondered if the bloke played lotto in the shop cos he would have won..

I reckon they were both over 75.. Love it…sweet revenge..

The old man and the young bloke also didnt have any house insurance .. The local police came and made enquiries where the burglary was and almost all of us said you you go knock at no 78 , the young blokes always got gear for sale… the Cop didnt know what to say ..

Priceless

Im just trying to recall the line from Faruk out of the movie The Castle . 

Something like

"I tell him , you make trouble ,  I have cousin who have bomb , they come and blow your shit up" ;)

Be nice to the native or you might just end up under some astro turf somewhere , concrete is way to expensive nowadays 

My favourite Faruk line is..."they tell me i stupid 'cause I know fuck nothing, but i tell them i smart 'cause i know fuck all" 

Edited by Blue964

Oooh I like that concrete outlook

I know some bad and funny people .. one guy I know , tipped 40l drums of paint, he used to spray train carriages,   under the gates that were always locked so it would run down into the garage , fast drying gloss , mixed with bondcrete or something , just because the dude hit his car and wouldnt pay .

Screwed the driveway and run into the garage under the garage door.

The dude was drunk, had loads of cash and just wouldnt take responsibility, for like a 3 grand repair bill and had agreed and then just wouldnt front up.

Then later aka the Castle , they went round and cut through the gate brackets so when the dude drove out hs drive way and pressed the electric gates they fell in the drive..

The dude who hit the car , never did pay or get the subtle message.. 

The guy finally to keep up the torment  used to pop to the local shops almost every week , where the local BMX, skate kids etc used to hang and give em 20 bucks to go press the guys door bell all night and chuck gargabge bags that would split all over his lawn over the high fence..

It became a bit of an urban legend , we talked about 15 years later over a beer and he said nearly 6-7 years later the kids had continued to carry out the prank that they had named after the drunk guy and they called in "DOING THE MILLENS"

I know some bad and funny people .. one guy I know , tipped 40l drums of paint, he used to spray train carriages,   under the gates that were always locked so it would run down into the garage , fast drying gloss , mixed with bondcrete or something , just because the dude hit his car and wouldnt pay .

The dude was drunk, had loads of cash and just wouldnt take responsibility, for like a 3 grand repair bill and had agreed and then just wouldnt front up.

Then later aka the Castle , they went round and cut through the gate brackets so when the dude drove out hs drive way and pressed the electric gates they fell in the drive..

The guy finally to keep up the torment  used to pop to the local shops almost every week , where the local BMX, skate kids etc used to hang and give em 20 bucks to go press the guys door bell all night and chuck gargabge bags that would split all over his lawn over the high fence..

It became a bit of an urban legend , we talked about 15 years later over a beer and he said nearly 6-7 years later the kids had continued to carry out the prank that they had named after the drunk guy and they called in "DOING THE MILLENS"

remind me not to upset your friends

Now that's payback, wow, i had a friend who hated his neighbor so much he used to fill balloons and thin plastic bags with weed killer and lob them over the fence onto this blokes lawn.

Here's the thing I hate. You jump on YouTube to find a how to video and they rave on in great detail about irrelevant BS.   I was looking for one on how to transfer digital video to my pc without a firewire cable. I started watching the first one and they spent the first 6 minutes of a 7.48 min video talking in great detail about the camera.  How to put a tape in, where the plugs go, even how to turn it on and, see this, a pretty green light. I know how to use the f'ing camera. I have one. And besides, mine is different, as is probably 90% of the rest of the people who might watch it. Then the last 1 1/2 minutes is about how to connect some contraption that you need to have. At the end of 7.48 there was no video transferred. What a waste of time. 

DVA... Apparently there is no causal links between tinnitus and 28 years of working with fast jets.

Yeah right !!

DVA has it's intake up it's after burner !!

So the earmuffs are for keeping your ears warm then ?  If there wasn't a "causal link" they wouldn't issue them.

Edited by OZ930