Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I would have absolutely no idea who these people are, honestly, I don't do celeb at all :huh::huh:  But they obviously like pink too.....

Dr Geoffrey Edelsten and one of his many girlfriends. He had many over the years and all of them had something in common

He has a very colorful life story. Was the Sydney Swain's owner at some stage

Edited by rafikdous

Dr Geoffrey Edelsten and one of his many girlfriends. He had many over the years and all of them had something in common

He has a very colorful life story. Was the Sydney Swain's owner at some stage

and he even bought a hot pink Pantera back in the day for his squeeze Leanne.....along with a 944....and a 928 or two, with one lurking in the background

WKe8Msw.jpg

Edited by Ozvino

Not bad buying for a daily driver.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/aspley/cars-vans-utes/2010-porsche-cayman/1163497437

No association with the seller.

Bloody oath, that is a good price.  2010 but a has few kms on it.  It would match our 05 Boxster, same colour.  Not exactly what I'm looking for but........

Interesting car this one, probably decent enough at about 75k. He's been trying to unload it for 2 years all over the place around 100k and has two ads on Ebay now, one at fixed 129k and one at NO RESERVE. Love this bullshit line ... ,great investment ,there flying up in value ,next 5 years worth up to $250,000     

He's going to be a sad boy in 4 days when someone's the highest bidder at around 70k, bet he doesn't follow through....

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PORSCHE-911-CARRERA-SUPER-CAR/122765800158?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

PORSCHE-911-CARRERA-SUPER-CAR

yep - trailers, caravans also !

Not quite there - 3 cars, 1 trailer, 1 caravan, but I could be buying a tinny with my brother in law, so that makes 6, and could possibly transfer our syndicate yacht - that would make the 7 :)  but do they do boats?  Will have to check.... 

I was going to get a quote on the house so I could go into the Goodwood Revival draw for next year.  If I won that it would make up for my abysmal effort at this year's event, horizontal rain didn't make it conducive to being very enthusiastic I'm afraid :wacko:  Rookie error in doing "Over the Road" first before going over to check out the serious stuff.  By that stage I was totally over the weather and wanted to go :(

Interesting car this one, probably decent enough at about 75k. He's been trying to unload it for 2 years all over the place around 100k and has two ads on Ebay now, one at fixed 129k and one at NO RESERVE. Love this bullshit line ... ,great investment ,there flying up in value ,next 5 years worth up to $250,000     

He's going to be a sad boy in 4 days when someone's the highest bidder at around 70k, bet he doesn't follow through....

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PORSCHE-911-CARRERA-SUPER-CAR/122765800158?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

PORSCHE-911-CARRERA-SUPER-CAR

The modern wheels just do not go with that car, where's the Fuchs?

Bloody oath, that is a good price.  2010 but a has few kms on it.  It would match our 05 Boxster, same colour.  Not exactly what I'm looking for but........

pretty sure that was for sale in NSW earlier this year or late last year. Photos still seem to show nsw plates