Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Hey look everyone ......

My car is for sale on ebay ....... I didn't even know I was selling it ......

And how cheap is my price ..... I think I might buy it back ....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Australian-Porsche-911-SC-1981-2D-Coupe-5-SP-Manual-/231325676811?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item35dc15b50b&_uhb=1

Report to ebay

Speed Yellow 996.2 GT3 is certainly interesting!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2004/SSE-AD-2556034

Good price too!

Best part of $100k and you get 3 dodgy photos. I'll never understand why people do that. Borrow someone's SLR and take the 15 photo limit at least.

That said, fairly decent price if it's not bent.

Edit: never seen speed yellow look that colour regardless of light, so it's either a respray or a very dodgy camera. My avatar picture was taken on a full overcast day so that's as dark as it gets.

Best part of $100k and you get 3 dodgy photos. I'll never understand why people do that. Borrow someone's SLR and take the 15 photo limit at least.

That said, fairly decent price if it's not bent.

Edit: never seen speed yellow look that colour regardless of light, so it's either a respray or a very dodgy camera. My avatar picture was taken on a full overcast day so that's as dark as it gets.

It's funny you say that as only last night I made the same comment to my wife about this car .....

" They are asking $100,000 dollars, and look at the crap photo's"

One always shakes his head at the weird things people do .....

Speed Yellow 996.2 GT3 is certainly interesting!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2004/SSE-AD-2556034

Good price too!

Local to me that car, he works just around the corner.  Don't know him but it's his daily driver going by seeing out front of his work all the time.  It's also often very dirty..think he travels up n down Old Dandenong Rd and with all the tips along there you might as well drive along a dirt road after a bit of rain!  For a while now he's also had a white 997 GT3.... 

It's funny you say that as only last night I made the same comment to my wife about this car .....

" They are asking $100,000 dollars, and look at the crap photo's"

One always shakes his head at the weird things people do .....

Common strategy employed by a guy whose Mrs has asked him to sell

"look darling, no takers"

:D

Local to me that car, he works just around the corner.  Don't know him but it's his daily driver going by seeing out front of his work all the time.  It's also often very dirty..think he travels up n down Old Dandenong Rd and with all the tips along there you might as well drive along a dirt road after a bit of rain!  For a while now he's also had a white 997 GT3.... 

I respect that, only a brave few daily drive these things (previous owner of mine did too) my daily commute just isn't worth using it as it would even get any temp up at all :lol: 

I don't understand why people get crucified for bad photos? You serious? Call the owner and go look at it...