Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Down to 985 Porsches for sale. Quite good fun this Carsales watching. 8 Porsches sold today by the look of it.

Are the cars being sold, or are cars being pulled off the market?

I was watching some 997 gt3 RS, and suddenly they all disappeared from the market over a very short period. They had been on the market for quite a while and I can't imagine that they all suddenly sold in a very short period. I don't know the buyers or sellers so they may well have all sold.

Are the cars being sold, or are cars being pulled off the market?

I was watching some 997 gt3 RS, and suddenly they all disappeared from the market over a very short period. They had been on the market for quite a while and I can't imagine that they all suddenly sold in a very short period. I don't know the buyers or sellers so they may well have all sold.

Thats my daily ritual too, I've noticed over the past 2 years that you have 3 or 4 of them, and then none. Its like they bring each other out of the wood work. You're asking $250k?- me too!!

It states in the ad "Owner does not want to sell this car".

I don't know about you, but usually if I don't want to sell a car, I just wouldn't list it on carsales.

You would if this lurked in your bathroom , however some fellows just need assertiveness training

balbricker.jpg

Wonder how I can do a redraw on the house without 'Her indoors' knowing?

Love that car

Probably the only car I would sell the 912 for at the moment

Flick me an email, maybe I would consider a part trade on 912? But then my minister of finance might spit the dummy

See the red 993RS Touring at CTS is under offer. Was $419,000, now listed as POA. Didn't take long, didn't make it on to Carsales either. If anyone knows the buyer, ask him to call me sometime. Ive started keeping a register of where the 993RS's are these days. Its a small register, but interesting.