Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Sounds fishy.  But if you want to buy it Hugh, I'll happily drive it for you because it would be such a burden for you to drive all 3 at once :P  :P

I'm bored. Nice day out. Thinking of looking for a 996 or a Boxster to go and test drive at a dealer!  :)

In all seriousness, why hasn't this sold?  It's a good looking car, unlike some of the bastardised machines that are out there. And if the racer look wasn't your thing.. wouldn't take much to find someone to trade seats with and remove all the metal bits from the interior surely?

cp4812529902227029489.jpg?height=700&asp

The reason the car is still for sale Is the pic above. Few buyers want to buy a car that's been tracked that and it's in WA. It's probably fine and very well maintained car, However I think it would turn most off the car.

Not me personally, would be keen on it if it was not a Targa. (Along with the other 1000 looking for a hard top)

Ha ! One thing is for sure; I'm glad I bought my home and car when I did because there is absolutely no chance I could afford either now !

I am in that boat too! Would hate to be house shopping or Air cooled 911 shopping in todays market..... so much heat.

Hey Guys, new to the forum.

Been looking for a G series Coupe for a little while now. came across a beautiful example on this website. <http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassic6.html>

Called the guy and they want $95,000!!! didn't think these cars were at this level just yet!

$95k is bloody ridiculous.

I could have sworn I've seen that car advertised recently too.

Hey Guys, new to the forum. 

Been looking for a G series Coupe for a little while now. came across a beautiful example on this website. <http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassic6.html> 

Called the guy and they want $95,000!!! didn't think these cars were at this level just yet!

Rule #1 at CTS look but don't tiouch your wallet