Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I remember that purple one being for sale a while ago with the same pics and same description. It was basically for sale at that price too. Nobody wanted to touch it back then. I guess the seller hasn't kept up with the current state of the market. 

You are correct.  

The silver SC in now $65K   not a bad improvement from $39K yesterday 

But still not sold, right?

If it does,  it will  be a high water mark for LHD + conversion?

there was a member here with a well-sorted 3.2 converted car who couldn't find a buyer for $35k.  There was a red 3.2 around in May last year with a broken head stud which went for $25k.

so yes, and makes me wonder what a LHD is worth these days.  Time to talk to the insurance company again.

You'd want to replace like with like , so what's a nice LHD from Europe worth? 

I saw an ex-California car same color, year and miles as mine advertised in piston heads for £38k.  So landed and registered you'd be looking at $80k.

12 months ago a price jump like that would have been outrageous, now it has become the norm, I still can't quite believe it to be honest....

I don't know why they just don't auction or ask for private bids by a set date.

The manufacturer's marketing year of this model.2003
Private Seller Car
cp5192843295693964143.jpg?aspect=centere 8
37 people recently viewed
  1. cp5286363559111973206.jpg?aspect=centere
  2. cp5331006611141445186.jpg?aspect=centere
  3. cp5730406109348312564.jpg?aspect=centere
  4. cp5685125048927129867.jpg?aspect=centere
  5. cp5018086521615163584.jpg?aspect=centere

AutomaticTRANSMISSION

6cyl 3.6LENGINE

CoupeBODY TYPE

142,426 kmODOMETER

Seller's Comment

This Porsche 911 Carrera Model 996 Coupe has a powerful 3.6 litre engine. It has 235kW engine power @ 6800rpm. 142426 km on odometer only. Equipped with ABS brakes. 0-100 km/h in 5.8secs. It has ventilated drilled/grooved front and rear disc brakes. This car has 4 pot rear brake calipers, 19" alloy wheels and leather steering wheel. It has climate control air conditioning. This car has been certified as roadworthy and comes with roadworthy certificate. Rego expires in 10 months - May 2016. This car has tachometer, leather gear knob and leather seats. It has 4 airbags fitted for your protection. It has power steering, side airbags, cruise control, front & rear power windows, 4 pot front brake calipers, remote central locking and driver & passenger airbags. Electric Sunroof, Bi-Xenon Headlights, GT3 Body Kit. Naturally Aspirated Motor - 'The only water in a Porsche should be in the water bottle' Just Fully Tuned and Serviced. New Pirelli Front Tyres Four Wheel Alignment *** A VIN check of this car shows it was a repairable write off in 2007 *** This may cause some buyers concern but the price reflects this history I have had this car since 2009 and it has been fantastic Any mechanical or other check check is welcomed This car is exceptional value at $38,000. Price is negotiable but lets not be ridiculous

Read more...
Last Modified5/08/2015
Vehicle996 Coupe 2dr Spts Auto 5sp 3.6i [MY03]
Price

Kilometres142,426
ColourBlack
InteriorColourBlack
Transmission5 speed Sports Automatic
Body2 doors 4 seat Coupe
Drive TypeRear Wheel Drive
Engine6 cylinder Petrol Aspirated 3.6L
Registration PlateYIA438
Registration Expiry8 Months - May 2016
Previously Written Off?Yes
Release DateThe date this model was first available for purchase.January 2003
Build DateThe date this car was built.Check with seller
Compliance DateThe date this car was complianced to the Australian Design Rules (ADRs).Check with seller
Model YearManufacturer Marketing Year (MY) 
The manufacturer's marketing year of this model.
MY03
Roadworthy/Safety CertificateYes
Carsales Network IDSSE-AD-3462110
Fuel Economy Combined 
Edited by tomo
Quote hard to work with