Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Has anyone asked a price on this 968CS from Dutton?
http://duttongarage.com/Porsche-968-Clubsport~8081

Interested to know. I passed on this when it was for sale about a year ago here in NSW. Was owned by Euro Automotive and sat on carsales for a long time at just over, then just under $40k...

That white 968CS is rare as it's Compliance Plated as a 4-seater - so is one of only 13 delivered here as a factory 2+2.....shame it was 'track spec'd' with a roll cage.

Edited by 1st

I had a good look at it...  PM me your number if you want detailed photos. 

So do you think its repairable or for parts only? Im going to bid on it either way & hopefully the price doesn't get pushed up to far

I have purchased a few 911's from auctions...

Sold for around $44,500 way to much! by the time you restore it will be more cost affective to wait for a 3.2 to come on the market

unless you can't find one for 3 years or longer

The car will never be the same or command a high price, but someone will end up buying it

Edited by James P

40k for a wreck... or 120 for a good one ?

The car came with its full tool kit, original 7 & 8 wheels, a big stack of paper work.. yes its a big repairer but hey people ask 300k for cars that have been reshelled....

40K for a wreck with 400,000kms!!!

Time for my now weekly "OMG!" head shake!

I wish I had $1 for every head shake of yours Peter .... I'd be able to afford a 2015 model in no time at all .....

And to think I turned down an Aussie delivered 3.2 with the M491 option because it had previous accident history ....

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!