Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

How about 9-11 being don't talk about buying/selling and values day?

I doubt there will be much support for this idea, as this is really the only active thread on all of PFA...

Its the thread we all love to hate........................

dunno if this has been discussed (i'm too lazy to look back through this thread), but are 997s really getting this cheap!

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2006/OAG-AD-12063051/?Cr=6

Am I the only one to think the Series 1 997's are among the best looking cars, without a single bad angle?

Big price low km 930

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3682560?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert

Looks like the same colour as my '88. My interior is much more interesting though :)

if he gets that $, I'll do you a deal on mine!

Big price low km 930

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3682560?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert

Looks like the same colour as my '88. My interior is much more interesting though :)

That Aussie tax...

Likewise over here on doing the deal mate! :) 

Big price low km 930

87 - so not an aussi car

photos a bit crappy, but are they US bumpers on the back?

If its not an Aussi car then the kms are probably bullshit as this car would have been converted from miles to kms. If original kms then this is a  Euro car that would originally have been LHD. 

suss ad. 

Did you get the details on the sign?

Sorry, only just seen your post. The number is 0 four hundred 054 358

I'll be surprised if it's still available considering the number of messages I had last night when I posted the photo!

If anyone did call the owner today I'd like to know the details, see if it's been sold yet.

Ok, I need the keys for an hour or so.. :P 

Better still I'm happy to take it for the day if you feel like bringing your entourage again! 

Happy to do a swap for the GT2 for an hour or so mate. Give you a chance to try something 'properly fast' and I can reminisce about losing the back end of a P-car in yours :) 

87 - so not an aussi car

If its not an Aussi car then the kms are probably bullshit as this car would have been converted from miles to kms. If original kms then this is a  Euro car that would originally have been LHD. 

suss ad. 

I did a rego check, its very rare that an imported car has a compliance date in the same year it was delivered?

Year 87

Compliance plate year 87

87 - so not an aussi car

suss ad. 

You would be correct Mr T .... US bumperettes.

Also correct on the advert ... If it was an Aussie car, it would be splashed in capital letters at the beginning of the advert.

Hmmmmmm.

87 - so not an aussi car

suss ad. 

bumper over riders look US to me

it doesn't have those weird US headlights though

my UK 88 doesn't have the ET brake light

i guess it just takes a phone call

Sorry, only just seen your post. The number is 0 four hundred 054 358

I'll be surprised if it's still available considering the number of messages I had last night when I posted the photo!

If anyone did call the owner today I'd like to know the details, see if it's been sold yet.

spoke to Barrie cpl months back. it's a LHD convert - price wise seeking 70k ++

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/665/22855747512_34f71e2907_z_d.jpg

Edited by michel

Happy to do a swap for the GT2 for an hour or so mate. Give you a chance to try something 'properly fast' and I can reminisce about losing the back end of a P-car in yours :) 

happy to do so. 

**warning** You might want a 6 GT3 afterwards... 

You would be correct Mr T .... US bumperettes.

Also correct on the advert ... If it was an Aussie car, it would be splashed in capital letters at the beginning of the advert.

Hmmmmmm.

last aussi 930 was an 85

So if we are to assume a US import its been converted from LHD to RHD and would have had an unknown addition Mileage prior to the KM conversion.

I love the bit about having $20k of receipts over the last 10 years. That's about $20k short of what should have been spent...

Probably an $80k car in reality.

But maybe this is the new reality - ask a really stupid price and some dick will won't bother actually going any research ;) 

I did a rego check, its very rare that an imported car has a compliance date in the same year it was delivered?

Year 87

Compliance plate year 87

definitely imported. definitely not as described. definitely dreamin ;)