Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Did you manage to save her phone? These young folk are very easily distracted.

Haha, she walked away phone intact, but she is lucky that the Camry she was driving didn't have a sunroof, otherwise we would have been digging a body out of the bricks...

Plenty of rumour that diesel is on its way out. Cars can't meet ever tightening euro fleet emissions figures without :"software tweaks"...

Plus with the petrol glut (Saudis in real trouble as well) , now is the time to buy a 10 year old future classic V8 Merc or similar.

good riddance to stinking useless diesels.  Maybe the local car parks and schools will be free of lifted Patrols and land cruisers inventing their own parking spots.  A pox on those who insist a bush vehicle is just fine for congested areas.  If you can afford $10k of aftermarket 4wd gear you can afford to run a hatchback for normal duties.

yes I'm bitter because the family wagon got swiped *again* by no doubt some mum trying to park a Simpson desert crossing truck in a normal park while checking for twit book status.  Only one type of vehicle that impacts your car 80cm above the ground.

My dear departed mother thought everyone should drive small rubberised vehicles that might bounce off each other like at the dodgems. If nothing else , she felt rushing about was no way to properly enjoy life. She had a point there.

On another note I have never owned , and do not intend to own , a diesel. Unless it's a tractor. Diesels have always been a bit suspicious.

latest?cb=20100216184416

"I really want to sell my 991 ttS for $429,000 but I - "

a - couldn't be fucked to take it out of the parking lot when I took the photos

b - Its my neighbours car, I will take any offers

c - I have lost the keys

d - my wife parked me in 8 months ago and i figure if you buy it you can get it out. 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2014/SSE-AD-3752877/?Cr=3

cp4633753288022431783_zpspweq7iwy.jpg

but it does have storage in the centre consol - that sold it for me

I guess... what about the guards, bumpers etc? Door cards, dash, seats, and so on. It seems too far gone now that I look at it. It's crazy, someone spent a lot of money to make a thing of beauty so ugly

I guess... what about the guards, bumpers etc? Door cards, dash, seats, and so on. It seems too far gone now that I look at it. It's crazy, someone spent a lot of money to make a thing of beauty so ugly

guards = bare metal respray + who know what else lurks beneath (body wise, rust, bog etc.) To 'cosmetically' get this looking right (inside & out) would be in excess of the purchase price, how far north would depend on your commitment to saving the car and detail to originality. Hot rod donor is probably more likely in this case.