Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

These pictures have grabbed me surfing a few times 

I know we kinda discussed this , has anyone seen it … Make me an offer does that start at $55k or something and work upward .. is this the new trend of the season

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1971/SSE-AD-3499293/?Cr=14

Not sure if it's a trend all round .... I'm thinking more of a trend with non original cars that need a ton of work to bring back to former glory.

An original Oz delivered SC can be had for that price and less with no money to be spent  .... (apart from the usual niggly bits)

These pictures have grabbed me surfing a few times 

I know we kinda discussed this , has anyone seen it … Make me an offer does that start at $55k or something and work upward .. is this the new trend of the season

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1971/SSE-AD-3499293/?Cr=14

wasn't this thing up for 45k a month or two back? someone is cashing in for sure.

I've not spoken to seller about this car but parts on gummie. Add misleading and parts when we got down to price were dearer than new from AH. when confronted got abusive  

also this car is a bitsa and he's had it at 100 recently. All over the shop 

CAVEAT EMPTOR 

This one.

I noticed the "RS" car has a C2 centre console without the AWD switch.

I thought so at first too, but different car, the previous one was a 1991 and had higher kms. Was listed for $90k, not sure what it sold for. This later one looks priced on the high side, you can get a C2 for that money;)... makes TurboT's C4 look like a bargain. Hurry up and grab it someone before it heads to CTS!

This "RS" inspired one is an early model C4 which didn't have the spoiler control for first year or so I think. So only one dial for the diff, the spoiler switch was added later to give manual adjustment and to prevent automatic speeding tickets:(

960974d1438903371-ot-spoiler-mod-of-the-

ps I need one of these stickers!