Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I've been offered a 1969 911T its Aus Del matching numbers & a full restoration was completed 2013-14 

Seller has not put a price on it... can anyone tell me what it may be worth?

IMG_5473_zpsvpvoar4f.jpgIMG_5474_zps3szdvqav.jpg

IMG_5475_zpsa95qlgrt.jpg

This car has changed hands a few times recently if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Didn't Duttons just sell it for $175 or something around that?

It's a good car if it's the one I'm thinking of, but can't imagine you'd get it for much less than $200k.

ex Canberra car by memory - last seen advertised at 225k?

another ex Canberra car - once belonged to a couple of my mates - nice colour

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1975/SSE-AD-3783195/?Cr=16

Love the colour. Will be really interested to see what this sells for. Appears well maintained. Pricing is realistic? For me, I see a lot of cars like this for sale, but wonder how much they do sell for.

This car has changed hands a few times recently if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Didn't Duttons just sell it for $175 or something around that?

It's a good car if it's the one I'm thinking of, but can't imagine you'd get it for much less than $200k.

Ill pass on it... i think the owner is looking for $200k

that's mighty tempting.... Sweet colour + teledials ? 

whats does freight cost to east Coast from WA. Usually? 

CEVA's online quote thingy quotes about $900, the 928 is a little lower than their allowed minimum, last time I got a quote off them they quoted about $500 extra for this.....

CEVA's online quote thingy quotes about $900, the 928 is a little lower than their allowed minimum, last time I got a quote off them they quoted about $500 extra for this.....

i'll keep it in mind, might need some wheels in a few weeks... if tis still around then, who knows? 

I shipped my GTS CEVA with no extra charge for it's relatively low stature.  It'll fit, don't worry.

P.S. My w/shop told me not to worry about the underclearance issue with CEVA as the 928 was ok, for some reason...so I just booked it regularly, with no meniton of it's low clearance, and it arrived with its chin spoiler fully intact!

Edited by KGB