Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Look what's back! - one of the 968 Turbo S clones that were on the market a year or so ago.  Now with full leather interior, but roll cage available on request.  Only $119K...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-2784279?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

cp5759943398621882240.jpg?height=700&asp

This got a bit buried and missed previously, surely worth some comment...

Naa T. You just sold yours too cheaply. 

2016 is year of the C4

I reckon an immaculate one with 79Klm and full books with full rebuild and no leaks with cold air Cond would be priceless ?

Didn't know the red one at CTS was itsu's

mine was 'common red' so I discounted it $40k ;)

They know how to photograph a car!

Come on Trev, I thought my own ones were pretty good?;)

1992_964_C2_002_zps5gouokza.jpg

1992_964_C2_003_zpshjs5bpsf.jpg

Isnt that still top dollar though?? I would have thought a 964 motor would be preferable over a 993 ?? Whats ya thoughts ?

25 more BHP with the 993 donk less services fees with the hydraulic lifters and not as many "sweating" issues as the 964 donk could have swayed the thinking:)

That's my understanding too, plus the very last iteration of the air cooled motor.

mine was 'common red' so I discounted it $40k ;)

Does the same rule apply for C2s?...:(

I LOVE this! I'm pretty sure it's the same one that was for sale a few months back, can't remember the price, but it's definitely gone up a bit...

I think it was low 80's but I might be mistaken

TurboT, too difficult posting pics on this forum. Can't be stuffed uploading to photobucket then linking

Have a look at the white part on the dizzy in the picture, you can see the bolt through the case right next to it

I looked at the pictures I took back then, the arse hole also drilled two holes in the oil filter and one in the left carby

I can email the pics if someone is seriously looking at buying the car

TurboT, too difficult posting pics on this forum. Can't be stuffed uploading to photobucket then linking

Have a look at the white part on the dizzy in the picture, you can see the bolt through the case right next to it

I looked at the pictures I took back then, the arse hole also drilled two holes in the oil filter and one in the left carby

I can email the pics if someone is seriously looking at buying the car

seriously considering it as a garden ornament right now ?

Posting here as this is the only thread anyone looks at. So have we had the 'why is this forum such a PITA to post pics on?' conversation? Most, no, all others manage it so why not PFA? It's a major barrier to people fully participating in threads. To even starting them. And don't tell me to get a photo bucket account etc as it is too much trouble and I'm betting I'm not alone in that view. Good to have a local forum, but ...

Pork chops I suspect one reason is not enuff financial members as websites do cost 

I LOVE this! I'm pretty sure it's the same one that was for sale a few months back, can't remember the price, but it's definitely gone up a bit...

same photos different price ... Was approx 80k. Ex nz car. There was another though black black for 40k in NZ