Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Sorry for putting this in the marketplace but this is so funny, our eldest son has had tatts since he was old enough and some of our friends were aghast at the idea, and some low socio-economic jokes were thrown our way (we aren't from that background not that there is anything wrong with that), you know the ones, bogan tatts for the boys and tramp stamps for the girls. Also comments like how can we let him get tatts etc, they're so ugly, if my kids got tatts i would'nt go out with them and they would have to cover them up, well my missus and I thought it was hilarious when their daughter's got tatts, this was a few families involved and the girls are nice kids but the funny part was how quickly they changed their outlook when it was their girls involved and they got their tatts in stupid places as well which i thought was even better, everybody is quick to throw stones until it involves themselves.

Ah double standards and hypocrisy!  Tatts don't make people bad, but I'd question in many circumstances if good decisions are being made.  And lol at 'making' grown up kids do something.  If you win that argument they will hate you for trying to control them and seek revenge later in life when the balance of power is suitable for them to win the battle.  If you lose, they will know you tried to control them and they'll get the tatts anyhow and then get revenge later.

You try and give good counsel to your kids but in the end they make their own decisions.  I'm just glad my kids are young enough that hopefully the whole tattoo thing has blown over by the time they get to that age.  No doubt it will be replaced with something else equally repugnant to my middle aged sensibilities.

Its thread drift man to the rescue 

OK I've derailed enough I'll pipe down now.

How's about no tatts

FB_IMG_1460359628897.jpg

You sure we are moving on.  Could mount a case that at least one of the rear ends has been inked (number plate) not withstanding its semi permanent and can be removed.  Not 100% sure on the other rear end, its covered up so how do you know that is not inked as well

Edited by smit2100

Thread is now fully OT. I postulate (how's that smit?!) that now market values are not skyrocketing we aren't that interested anymore. Our wise choices (Porsche ownership pre boom) are no longer heavily and increasingly affirmed. With egos no longer being stroked, inevitably we have turned back to our jobs and wives kids etc. Until hot ladies (lady boys?) were introduced, that is.

Bull Market - swapped for Bull - whos had their car the longest ?  

Thought we should talk about length vs women and T and A

Whos still in the market to buy great cars ..that are just great cars , that may even go down a little in price ;)

Show me hotrods , show me 356's , show me  Turbos …oh and go on show me GT3's  - I have my best tyre kicking boots on 

MFX - hes also selling a 3.2

hey guys - I just joined the forum and stumbled across this. This was my car - sold it a month or so ago. It seem like you guys are on top of all my incoming and outgoing Porsche projects!

I sold the 993 look car (plus one of my vintage Desmo Ducatis) and purchased a horrible purple 959 convertible (which is a genuine 6262 yellow 71 911E coupe deep down) and also oak green left hooker 911SC.  :)

Look who's  back...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/blaxland/cars-vans-utes/1977-porsche-930-coupe/1109848929

It seem like you guys are on top of all my incoming and outgoing Porsche projects!

we live in hope that when Kerry floats PFA we will recoup the many, many, hours of lost productivity, expectant of our large windfall as financial members :) 

hey guys - I just joined the forum and stumbled across this. This was my car - sold it a month or so ago. It seem like you guys are on top of all my incoming and outgoing Porsche projects!

I sold the 993 look car (plus one of my vintage Desmo Ducatis) and purchased a horrible purple 959 convertible (which is a genuine 6262 yellow 71 911E coupe deep down) and also oak green left hooker 911SC.  :)

Good luck on the rescue of that 71 911 E '959 Cabriolet' look. On behalf of everyone, please start a detailed build thread on this project including many pictures. Will be great to watch this car born again.