Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Turbo is sold apparently, the CGT kitted car could be a good project.. the ACT car = bucket of shit, seller is dreaming. 

looks clean but $90k.  Is it even M030?  They've really jumped in value if that's where it's at.

Quite sure it was in our regularity group on the weekend, great looking car.. just crazy money now the 968 CS. I have some regrets, lets jus say that much! 

Less than 10 x 1976 RHD homoligation cars left the factory.

Thanks. Didn't realise there were that few. Who would swap out the front seats and rear wing on something that rare? I guess they would have done it years ago when prices were chump change.....

Quite a nice looking 74 Targa with a 3.0 motor. Although the motor doesn't appear complete...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-city/cars-vans-utes/1974-porsche-911-targa/1110532106

That one's been on Gumtree for a while. I recall previous discussion about the trumpets earlier in this thread.  The stainless targa bar always looks the goods though.

All of the 1975 930s are homoligation cars. They built around 280 of them.

In order to pass the FIA homoligation regs, the first 120 of the ROW 1976 930s make up the 400.

Mechanically those 400 930s are identical. There are small changes in the mirrors and a few interior tweeks in the 76 versions.

The 934 chassis numbers started around the date the 400 was reached. They only ever intended to build that many.

The engine in a homoligation car is a 950/50. No other cars received them.

The 76 930s saw the first of the galv cars.

They say there was 15 RHD 930s made in 75. The number of homoligation RHD cars is unknown. 

All of the 1975 930s are homoligation cars. They built around 280 of them.

In order to pass the FIA homoligation regs, the first 120 of the ROW 1976 930s make up the 400.

Mechanically those 400 930s are identical. There are small changes in the mirrors and a few interior tweeks in the 76 versions.

The 934 chassis numbers started around the date the 400 was reached. They only ever intended to build that many.

The engine in a homoligation car is a 950/50. No other cars received them.

The 76 930s saw the first of the galv cars.

They say there was 15 RHD 930s made in 75. The number of homoligation RHD cars is unknown. 

Anything special about my 76 turbo? it's Californian delivered

That really is absolutely stunning. But for almost the same price, you can buy a 996 Turbo with 114K km on the clock.

And for less than double the money you're into low km 996 GT3 territory.

Actually, this Speed Yellow 996 GT3 CS for $163K deserves its own entry. The final seller's comments will bring a wry smile to a few faces here, I'm sure.

I would love a GT3 CS. Do I have a 930? Yes. Would I trade it? hmmm

Is this what GT3's are worth these days?