Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Chances of a coconut oil pulled, triple chai frappucino with lemon, and a bacon and egg mcmuffin equivalent could see my attendance at around 11..

But it would have to be fair trade , gluten free and free range. Not to mention artisanal and bespoke.

Or like me you could drink what the professionals drink. It's professional so it must be good and important. Not to mention easy to DIY.

IMG_7346.jpg

Poor old Nescafe... remember the days when all you needed to make a cup of coffee was a teaspoon to mix the instant and sugar with a little milk, before topping up with water from the urn?!? Something tells me this isn't going to be a culinary sleeper so don't go out buying up all the 60's and 70's urns you can find boys and girls! ;)

Something tells me this isn't going to be a culinary sleeper so don't go out buying up all the 60's and 70's urns you can find boys and girls! ;)

But if you do, it's got to be a Birko

Michel you better come you got that newly improved Mocha still for sale?

I'd like the distraction of tatts - macchiato  and polished drip trays, but a visit to see my little newborn 'grandson' beckons...I'm taking a drive Monday via Nerriga Rd, Nowra-Sydney return in the mocha and will stop for a great coffee in Milton, before ploughing up the highway. If anyone around Sydney or region Monday happy for a catch up.

Mocha hits car sales this weekend. Feel free to suggest copy in advance

1057.jpg

Edited by michel

I'd like the distraction of tatts - macchiato  and polished drip trays, but a visit to see my little newborn 'grandson' beckons...I'm taking a drive Monday via Nerriga Rd, Nowra-Sydney return in the mocha and will stop for a great coffee in Milton, before ploughing up the highway. If anyone around Sydney or region Monday happy for a catch up.

Mocha hits car sales this weekend. Feel free to suggest copy in advance

1057.jpg

Mmmmmmm.  Brown.  Shortly I will be starting a 'painting my car' thread and it will be Copper Brown Metallic.

My eyes :wacko:

Capture_zps55sew0ko.jpg