Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Engine when you looked at it screamed MFI - now says SOLD... if a Carrera and bought at 60k bargain if bought at 160 bargain 

I guess an Aussie MFI Carrera @ $60k is not really interesting Michael....

Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

OR is it?

http://www.rmsothebys.com/mo15/monterey/lots/1974-porsche-911-carrera-27-mfi-coupe/1076025 

Sold for $374,000........ usd 

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Been quietly laughing all day long ... thought I'd wake to a hive of fevered speculation on this one...

nope nyet nada. Has Blk beauties new master ground down our collective speculative  powers; certainly I'm not going 'bird' watching with Hugh 

I put that Bitter Chocolate 911 on the road many moons ago, if anyone wants the details just contact me. He hasn't done anything to other than drive the wheels off it up and down a dirt road!

Basics- 74 US 911.

Engine 930/10 81 model SC from UK

Mag 915 box with 7/31 gears. (I told him all that).

Repro Fuchs 15 X 7

Cheap conversion, smugglers box still LHD configuration.

It does go well.

Standard brakes M calipers, in my opinion it is underbraked.

I put that Bitter Chocolate 911 on the road many moons ago, if anyone wants the details just contact me. He hasn't done anything to other than drive the wheels off it up and down a dirt road!

Basics- 74 US 911.

Engine 930/10 81 model SC from UK

Mag 915 box with 7/31 gears. (I told him all that).

Repro Fuchs 15 X 7

Cheap conversion, smugglers box still LHD configuration.

It does go well.

Standard brakes M calipers, in my opinion it is underbraked.

I could do with a zero f##ks 911, Did it have any major rust issues when you had it apart from what i can see in the photos?

Been quietly laughing all day long ... thought I'd wake to a hive of fevered speculation on this one...

nope nyet nada. Has Blk beauties new master ground down our collective speculative  powers; certainly I'm not going 'bird' watching with Hugh 

Apologies for the slip up Michel, I was trying to pay attention but I'm naturally cautious with Gumtree. Someone picked up a good project, not one you were interested in flipping?