What's putting a smile on your dial?

14 hours ago, jakroo said:

@turboT had this very issue with a rogue spanner in a door storage unit or similar (from memory a few years ago)

there used to be a funny supercheap auto advert where the guy pulls the whole interior of the car apart to find a annoying rattle ,,,he eventually checks the ass tray after hours of work and  finds a small screw in there , cleaver advert :Chuckle2:

12 hours ago, Raven said:

there used to be a funny supercheap auto advert where the guy pulls the whole interior of the car apart to find a annoying rattle ,,,he eventually checks the ass tray after hours of work and  finds a small screw in there , cleaver advert :Chuckle2:

I thought it was ear rings

Me and the missus just took 2 weeks off, as we haven't had a decent break for gawd knows how long, as we're always bloody working and too tired to do anything. Nothing at all planned (I told the missus I won't even mow the lawns!), except for heading down to a small coastal town 45-60 mins south of Adelaide (Middleton) and renting a house just to get away from it all. 

Great little place for our budget (a.k.a bugger all) to base ourselves at for when we did the touristy thing, yet we were just too comfortable with the roaring fire, scotch, playing guitar and...not much else really. We went to another small town (Goolwa) for a looksee and grab some lunch, but that was pretty boring so we grabbed more scotch, chips and headed back to the house. Brilliant.

Today on the way home and being animal lovers, we dropped into Urimbirra wildlife park for a look. Just $14 entry and a dollar for a bag of food for the kangaroos, of which there were many, and patting a Koala for the first time (I've always wanted to) just made my day, week, year. Bloody fantastic place that we'll definitely go to again just to chill out a bit. 

I can guarantee I'll be taking more time off more often to do this sorta thing to recharge the soul a bit, as it's been years since we've done anything remotely close to it, and theres more to life than just working to pay the bills

2 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I can guarantee I'll be taking more time off more often to do this sorta thing to recharge the soul a bit, as it's been years since we've done anything remotely close to it, and theres more to life than just working to pay the bills

And you got through it without  Megan :)