What's putting a smile on your dial?

18 minutes ago, Raven said:

Looks like the Japanese Olympic committee has used Ikea as inspiration for the Cardboard beds in athletes village  .............Classy :wacko:

9fe07eeceeb84c43b2fa87cb0dc3a7f6_md.jpg

anti-sex-cardboard-beds-installed-in-olympic-village.jpeg

Anti-bonking move apparently, bed will collapse with the weight of more than 1 person......... 🙂

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Anti-bonking move apparently, bed will collapse with the weight of more than 1 person......... 🙂

Should these be installed in Parliament House as part of the anti staff bonking ban ? No, one fat f#ck politician would break it on their own 😂

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I want one 

download.jpg

Mmmm, I could talk to our boys at work here about one of these.  We have a Laser profile cutter that would do this very nicely.  I like too.....

Just spoke to the boss, he's going to get one of the guys to draw it up.  Reckon he'd like one too (has an early Cayenne and recent Macan...)

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I want one 

download.jpg

We had a couple of days near the beach recently and had a fire pit cranking, which has turned the missus into a pyromaniac wanting one. I sent a message to a bloke who does custom fire pits, asking to make me one like this "Nah, too complicated and would cost a lot more than usual" 🙄

Then I read you can't have one in the backyard unless you only use those coals/heat bead things, no flames and no burning of anything, coz you might upset the neighbours with smoke 🙄

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

We had a couple of days near the beach recently and had a fire pit cranking, which has turned the missus into a pyromaniac wanting one. I sent a message to a bloke who does custom fire pits, asking to make me one like this "Nah, too complicated and would cost a lot more than usual" 🙄

Then I read you can't have one in the backyard unless you only use those coals/heat bead things, no flames and no burning of anything, coz you might upset the neighbours with smoke 🙄

Mate it seems like you can not do anything in South Australia without someone getting upset ,,, bunnings and all the BBQ and outdoor living shops have a huge range of these in every shape and size in Sydney 

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Mate it seems like you can not do anything in South Australia without someone getting upset ,,, bunnings and all the BBQ and outdoor living shops have a huge range of these in every shape and size in Sydney 

Some call it the Nanny state mate 😅

It's like anything that is deemed 'illegal' on a car. You can sell it or buy it, but you're not allowed to actually use it.

Think I'll just buy a firepit anyway and see what happens, as her indoors is getting a bit itchy to burn stuff 😲

Lee, if you want someone to make the Porsche firepit let me know. I know someone who does laser cutting. All he needs is a computer graphic ( or whatever they are called ) and he can cut it. Not sure of the cost but he's done stuff for me a reasonable prices. PM me if you want more details.

36 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Lee, if you want someone to make the Porsche firepit let me know. I know someone who does laser cutting. All he needs is a computer graphic ( or whatever they are called ) and he can cut it. Not sure of the cost but he's done stuff for me a reasonable prices. PM me if you want more details.

Just some other ideas you could do the side scripts eg Porsche like image below or Carrera like you see on 2.7 RS , Turbo or GT3 RS , pretty easy to find these side scripts online and get them cut into either side of a rectangle burn pit would be pretty easy to do ..

unnamed.jpg

169490.jpg

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

Cheers mate 👍