What's putting a smile on your dial?

Yep, my missus packs 900 bags of crap just to visit her mum...then comes back with them and 300 more bags of her mums crap to dump in my mancave coz "Oh I thought we may be able to use it" malarkey. What, a broken hose reel and half a whipper snipper? 🙄😡 Does my head in

27 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Yep, my missus packs 900 bags of crap just to visit her mum...then comes back with them and 300 more bags of her mums crap to dump in my mancave coz "Oh I thought we may be able to use it" malarkey. What, a broken hose reel and half a whipper snipper? 🙄😡 Does my head in

My whole family packs what they need . I am the main culprit of over packing  

2 hours ago, tomo said:

funny-memes-12.jpg

Mate, when parents under 30 these days have a whinge on social media about not labelling poisons more clearly for their toddlers, then it's no surprise to see this kinda thing on a pizza box. The stupidity level of 'millennials' knows no limits 😅

1 hour ago, tomo said:

And a bit of coke for Nigella just to keep her on the go 😀

Plus a team of make up artists, hairdressers, hair colouring, expensive beauty treatments, high tech anti wrinkle treatments, botox, plastic surgery, designer clothes, personal trainers and her photographic team to ensure that her photos are as flattering as they can be.