What's putting a smile on your dial?

14 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Declared vermin, so you can shoot it !

Heaps around here eating the fruit trees and vegies 🤨

No I Couldn,t shoot Bambi ,all my nephews and nieces and family were there for Christmas lunch ,so a shooting would not have gone down well LOL  was surprised how long she hung around for ..

20 minutes ago, Raven said:

No I Couldn,t shoot Bambi ,all my nephews and nieces and family were there for Christmas lunch ,so a shooting would not have gone down well LOL  was surprised how long she hung around for ..

Venison for lunch 😅

We had 10 deer in the paddock and the wife would encourage them closer by putting out hay for them, but since eating her fruit trees she is not so keen.

On 19/12/2021 at 16:43, Raven said:

Should have been lunch Raven! Absolute vermin up here around my place in Olinda. Tribes of them in the state park opposite and 5 or 6 come through my back and front yard twice a day at the moment and other times of year, destroyed most planted garden. I've had many near encounters with them in my car and friend wrote off one of my cars here a few years back when one jumped out. Same friend was baled up on our street by a huge stag one night, came close to real trouble. Government do F all about them despite years of complaints. So yes cute ones look all squishy but most are best suited to the dinner plate imo.