The year long wait is almost over

So I'm sitting in the airport on the way to pick up my new wheels. After looking for almost a year something came up last week at a reasonable price with 95% of my criteria met. The owner did a deal on a new car and needed it gone fast or was going to trade it in, so here we are.

Road trip from Queensland to Sydney to follow!

It is also my birthday today, best present ever! I'm thinking I've just doubled down on the debt in my wife points account.

Will post pics tonight.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope all goes well.

The trip can be a major part of the whole ownership experience.

I flew to W.A. and drove a 370z home. Took heaps of pics for the memories.

Boxter was Central Coast to Northern N.S.W.

My 14yr old came with me for this one. Again heaps of pics.

Enjoy

enjoy enjoy enjoy...

on trips like that even Maccas coffee tastes good, so long as your sitting at the window looking at your new beast in the carpark

and get out of the car? never! lol

looking forward to seeing some pictures

So I got a little carried away and kept driving - was having too much fun. Arrived about 10 mins ago at 4:45am. The plan had been to break it up into two days but since I've got a work trip on Thursday decided to just push on, get home and enjoy the car with the family. I've got till Thursday off anyway. More tomorrow .... zzzzz

That CTS 993 Turbo has the wrong wheels, front lenses and stereo Ben.

There is a set of 993 Turbo wheels advertised on PCV website. They might not be hollow spokes so you would need to weigh them before buying. They are usually quite expensive but those are priced well. Not sure about hte stereo but they are probably still a ailable from PCA.

The front lenses should be orange but most people prefer white anyway.

Good luck!

Oh u teez. Stil no clue :P

Archived